Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Whats tat ah??
    major Cam manufacturers brand... I left out Leica, Hassy, Lomo and Seagull tho.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Christmas Dinner

katz

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ppls, i can only said that i'm rather disappointed with some issue here.....think i will be back shooting alone or with NPSS and safe guard all information of location, rather than sharing with friends.

I wouldn't be joining you ppls tomorrow for the outing and do have fun.

Regards

YL
    Leong, what happened?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmmm

someone disclosed locations again??
    On the new place?
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    not sure.

anyways, i think i shall opt out tomorrow also, the place needs a rest. maybe go some other place.
    Someone found out abt the new location?

Agreed.. Tink I opt out tml aso.. Give the place a rest..
    Last edited by Numnumball; 26th December 2010 at 03:47 AM.
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Agree, let's be more sensitive with locations next time. I would like to say that our friendship is more important than our hobby. Let's not jump into conclusions. Every issues can be resolved
    Yah, agreed with Andrew on this.. I treasure our friendship more than our hobby..
    My Flickr|My Son

Leong,

Hope you got my sms.
    i understand where you are coming from. And apologize if we misunderstood each other and got the wrong impression through our conv on the 1st time we were there that its ok to share with exposers (of cos excluding Manita due to safety reasons).. Rookie probed via pm, i shared out of goodwill the way he happily shared to us abt the red bridge, though stressing to him not to let anyone else know knowing he will keep it a secret, but naive on my part knowing that its pretty much unlike the red bridge as the place is a conserved site and its not good many know as it jeopardize the corals lives there and affect the eco-system becos ppl who might not know will jus keep stepping on them.. i truly hope this does not affect our friendship and if it appeases you, i will leave exposers temporarily or maybe for good..

Cheers
    Bryan
    My Flickr|My Son

hello good morning everyone

wa..yesterday cannot get into CS..

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yah, agreed with Andrew on this.. I treasure our friendship more than our hobby..
    all of us do.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    hello good morning everyone

wa..yesterday cannot get into CS..
    morning.

going for sunset later, if you want to you can join me, pm me for location.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    morning.

going for sunset later, if you want to you can join me, pm me for location.
    Good morning uncle night86mare.. yes I would like to.. thanks

morning everyone... don't know today camera shops got open a not... feel like going BBB!

Hello Unlce Leong, I read yesterday chat..please don't get disappointed and please dont go away.. Like everyone say, friendship is very important and more important than our hobby.

We only meet one time but I think you are a nice and good person. Even my Dad say so. My dad said everyone at the outing is willing to share and he is happy for me. When we came back home, he took out all the part of the tripod and wash because sis Mojopy showed him how. i can talk alot in CS but when I meet up, I am a shy person and dont talk so much. When you say I cannot go for the outing, I understand that it is not safe for me and just like bro. NNB and others says, I will not go because of safety reason. My Dad will definitely not let me go too.

I also agree that to post all the photos which everyone took can also make others find out the place. For example me.. How I do it? when i look at the picture I saw that thing in the water.. so I went to Mr.google searching here and there and maybe i spent about one hour and I found the place. After looking at it, i know is not safe for me. PLEASE DONT SCOLD ME... I am younger than most of you but I know how to keep secret and respect everyone.

I have not met Zul before but I also think he is a good person too.Only once. we just walk pass each other during one of my shoot at Changi and not knowing... He had shared a lot with me and he also advice me very much on how to be safe if i go to places and shoot. Like the red bridge, he advice me to be careful if I want to go but I did not go there.

I have already met bro. NNB a few times and he is a really good person too. He is also willing to share and taught me quite a lot of things. I have not met uncle night86mare but also a very nice person but very strict. He is willing to teach me through CS and send all the Flickr link for me to study and I learn a lot from there on.

Uncle Leong, I hope very much to go out and shoot with you again and to learn new things from you. Of course if you think that the place is safe for me, i will understand. And also to go outing with bro. NNB and everyone too.

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello Unlce Leong, I read yesterday chat..please don't get disappointed and please dont go away.. Like everyone say, friendship is very important and more important than our hobby.

We only meet one time but I think you are a nice and good person. Even my Dad say so. My dad said everyone at the outing is willing to share and he is happy for me. When we came back home, he took out all the part of the tripod and wash because sis Mojopy showed him how. i can talk alot in CS but when I meet up, I am a shy person and dont talk so much. When you say I cannot go for the outing, I understand that it is not safe for me and just like bro. NNB and others says, I will not go because of safety reason. My Dad will definitely not let me go too.

I also agree that to post all the photos which everyone took can also make others find out the place. For example me.. How I do it? when i look at the picture I saw that thing in the water.. so I went to Mr.google searching here and there and maybe i spent about one hour and I found the place. After looking at it, i know is not safe for me. PLEASE DONT SCOLD ME... I am younger than most of you but I know how to keep secret and respect everyone.

I have not met Zul before but I also think he is a good person too.Only once. we just walk pass each other during one of my shoot at Changi and not knowing... He had shared a lot with me and he also advice me very much on how to be safe if i go to places and shoot. Like the red bridge, he advice me to be careful if I want to go but I did not go there.

I have already met bro. NNB a few times and he is a really good person too. He is also willing to share and taught me quite a lot of things. I have not met uncle night86mare but also a very nice person but very strict. He is willing to teach me through CS and send all the Flickr link for me to study and I learn a lot from there on.

Uncle Leong, I hope very much to go out and shoot with you again and to learn new things from you. Of course if you think that the place is safe for me, i will understand. And also to go outing with bro. NNB and everyone too.
    everything is fine now, don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    everything is fine now, don't worry

Leong,

Got ur PM.

Glad we are all good nw..
    My Flickr|My Son

ShacK...busy shifting house for inlaws