View Poll Results: What is your age?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 12

    3 4.55%
  • Between 12 to 20

    11 16.67%
  • Between 21 to 30

    22 33.33%
  • Between 31 to 40

    16 24.24%
  • Between 41 to 50

    9 13.64%
  • Between 51 to 60

    4 6.06%
  • Above 60

    1 1.52%
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

  1. #1

    Default Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    Just for fun, wanna see the general age groups and demographics of fellow clubsnappers.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    you do realise that people will anyhow vote sometimes right?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare
    you do realise that people will anyhow vote sometimes right?
    Yup of cos it is neither representative nor accurate. But I would assume that most people won't lie in an anonymous poll they opt to participate in.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    Quote Originally Posted by uranium2k View Post
    Yup of cos it is neither representative nor accurate. But I would assume that most people won't lie in an anonymous poll they opt to participate in.
    ok, just don't take it too seriously, i confess, i click wrongly and now i'm under 12.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok, just don't take it too seriously, i confess, i click wrongly and now i'm under 12.
    lol.. it's alright. Now at least I know...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok, just don't take it too seriously, i confess, i click wrongly and now i'm under 12.
    So now you and manita (possibly) makes up the under 12 category of CSer.
    Last edited by chiangkxv; 25th December 2010 at 09:25 AM.

  7. #7
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    oo... bulk seems to be at the 21-30 atm

  8. #8
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    Is the poll referring to mental age or physical age? There are some people between 21 years to 30 years of age that behave like a 10 years old kid.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 26th December 2010 at 01:00 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images
    Is the poll referring to mental age or physical age? There are some people between 21 years to 30 years of age that behave like a 10 years old kid.
    Haha. Well I'm certain there are some who will "over declare" their age anyway.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    above 60 Σ(゚Д゚;)
    facebook | Kiwira

  11. #11

    Default Re: Demographics of (Active) Clubsnap users

    well well. i'm 30 with the mentality of a 10 year old. what shall i choose?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •