Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Should Sg do this?

  1. #1
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Should Sg do this?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44340545@N05/page75/

    Greater Manchester police has its own flickr site

  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Should Sg do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44340545@N05/page75/

    Greater Manchester police has its own flickr site
    i dun mind. i always wanted a job in the police force(hopefully i get in pf) as a photographer anyways.

  3. #3
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Should Sg do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i dun mind. i always wanted a job in the police force (hopefully i get in pf) as a photographer anyways.
    Do you meant this...



    ... Or this?

    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  4. #4

    Default Re: Should Sg do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i dun mind. i always wanted a job in the police force(hopefully i get in pf) as a photographer anyways.
    nothing interesting in Singapore news anyway. beside the neighbors quarreling, dogs barking, tree falling news.
    Objection !!!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Should Sg do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    nothing interesting in Singapore news anyway. beside the neighbors quarreling, dogs barking, tree falling news.
    You really think so?

  6. #6
    Member ahlionel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    117′N 10350′E
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: Should Sg do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    nothing interesting in Singapore news anyway. beside the neighbors quarreling, dogs barking, tree falling news.
    I agree.. they jus keep digging old news and keep reporting..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •