Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Nikon D90 price ?

  1. #1

    Default Nikon D90 price ?

    Hi guys , I'm soon going to fufill my passion in photography by getting nikon d90 .

    I've used the search functions and also the thread on dslr prices . Most of the prices posted on quoted on the thread is already outdated and it isn't really a reliable benchmark to follow .

    I've also tried calling Cathay photos to get a quote but they've not been picking up my calls !

    I'm interested in night photography and I understand that there were bundles with the d90 together with the tripod (Memory card , bag , extra battery etc )

    I understand that 3-4 months ago . Nikon were offering bundles like these .

    I know the limitations of a bundled tripod but I choose to settle for one first .

    So can anybody give me a range and quote ? and the freebies that they're offering

    I've a budget of about 1.5-1.7k .

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    I just got mine last week from John 3:16 in Funan for $1470.
    It's a bit expensive compared to the other stores there but I dont know, I felt more comfortable buying from that store.

    Package is almost the same as what Nikon offers but much cheaper.

    Good luck!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by binoeako View Post
    I just got mine last week from John 3:16 in Funan for $1470.
    It's a bit expensive compared to the other stores there but I dont know, I felt more comfortable buying from that store.
    must be the smiling salesmen and "sir" and honeyed words.


  4. #4

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by iMluke View Post
    Hi guys , I'm soon going to fufill my passion in photography by getting nikon d90 .

    I've used the search functions and also the thread on dslr prices . Most of the prices posted on quoted on the thread is already outdated and it isn't really a reliable benchmark to follow .

    I've also tried calling Cathay photos to get a quote but they've not been picking up my calls !

    I'm interested in night photography and I understand that there were bundles with the d90 together with the tripod (Memory card , bag , extra battery etc )

    I understand that 3-4 months ago . Nikon were offering bundles like these .

    I know the limitations of a bundled tripod but I choose to settle for one first .

    So can anybody give me a range and quote ? and the freebies that they're offering

    I've a budget of about 1.5-1.7k .

    hi, just to let you know, bundle normally is priced in. please don't think for a second that you are getting some great savings....

    bundle usually gives bag that is not so popular, or not so good. pretty soon you might sell off the bag. a bundled tripod is better than no tripod at all, but you might as well make a choice, even a fancier tripod that you can get from tago-tech at $60+ is better than the usual plastic crap they package in.

    cathay is not the only shop, suggest you call: slr revo, tk foto, orient photo, ms colour.

    you can easily, easily, google for the numbers and get an immediate reply. remember to ask if price includes gst, and get the name of the person who quoted. if it's too far off, better check to make sure they heard you properly.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    yo .. here's the pricing from Alan Photo

    http://www.alanphoto.com.sg/nikonslr.html


  6. #6

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by binoeako View Post
    I just got mine last week from John 3:16 in Funan for $1470.
    It's a bit expensive compared to the other stores there but I dont know, I felt more comfortable buying from that store.

    Package is almost the same as what Nikon offers but much cheaper.

    Good luck!
    what did u got for 1470 ? I just got a quote from M S colour for 1499 comes with tripod , memory card , cleaning kit , camera bag etc . I assume u bought the lens kit right ?

  7. #7
    Member DrSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warp back to Simei
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Challenger is having a promo on D90, something like below $1.5k
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

  8. #8

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by iMluke View Post
    Hi guys , I'm soon going to fufill my passion in photography by getting nikon d90 .

    I've used the search functions and also the thread on dslr prices . Most of the prices posted on quoted on the thread is already outdated and it isn't really a reliable benchmark to follow .

    I've also tried calling Cathay photos to get a quote but they've not been picking up my calls !

    I'm interested in night photography and I understand that there were bundles with the d90 together with the tripod (Memory card , bag , extra battery etc )

    I understand that 3-4 months ago . Nikon were offering bundles like these .

    I know the limitations of a bundled tripod but I choose to settle for one first .

    So can anybody give me a range and quote ? and the freebies that they're offering

    I've a budget of about 1.5-1.7k .
    the price guide in the subforum has all the "reputable" shops with address, email address, and phone number.

    I've called Cathay photo several times and every time they do pick up my call and I made all these call during the shop operating hours. You are not trying to call them during midnight right?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #9

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    If I am not wrong, in 2009 the price for D90 bundel was about $1600 right ?

    Hmm this Nikon D90 price is very stable.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  10. #10

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    must be the smiling salesmen and "sir" and honeyed words.

    and also "brother" here "brother" there

  11. #11

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    suggestion to TS to just get the standard kit ba first. when you start shooting then you will know what you really need. besides, those cost for "free gifts" are already hidden in.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Heh may I know the differences between the d90 and the canon 550D ? Not trying to compare both brands but just what can these cameras offer me .

  13. #13

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    the price guide in the subforum has all the "reputable" shops with address, email address, and phone number.

    I've called Cathay photo several times and every time they do pick up my call and I made all these call during the shop operating hours. You are not trying to call them during midnight right?
    I tried so many times and I even called their other branch and each time they diverted me to the DSLR section but to no avail ... my called wasn't picked up . 4 times !

  14. #14

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    get D90 better

  15. #15

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    Parisilk quote is $1455 kit only.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Nikon D90 price ?

    is nikon d90 drop the price again ... coming up next january

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •