Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Basic Post-Processing Workshop: combination of Photoscape and Photoshop Elements

Deregistered

Default Re: Basic Post-Processing Workshop: combination of Photoscape and Photoshop Elements

Quote Originally Posted by klim66 View Post
    anymore vacancy? I wish to join in.
    Hi klim66,
    You will need to read the previous post to know that the workshop has been cancelled.
    Untill Oshkosh can find another location to host the workshop, registration is not possible.

Oshkosh, maybe you can approach ClubSnap organisers and they can hook you up with the people in SAM.
    Stefano Virgilli's talk was held there and they did broadcast the news about reserving the room for ClubSnap on the first friday of every month.

Default Re: Basic Post-Processing Workshop: combination of Photoscape and Photoshop Elements

Quote Originally Posted by loneWolff View Post
    Hi klim66,
    You will need to read the previous post to know that the workshop has been cancelled.
    Untill Oshkosh can find another location to host the workshop, registration is not possible.

Oshkosh, maybe you can approach ClubSnap organisers and they can hook you up with the people in SAM.
    Stefano Virgilli's talk was held there and they did broadcast the news about reserving the room for ClubSnap on the first friday of every month.
    I second this. Mayb it can be held at SAM

Morr ppl can join in if its at sam!. Then i get to go too!

1. astrorion
    2. Far far away
    3. far far away2
    4. ch4ngs7er
    5. ch4ngs7er2
    6. kfchrispy
    7. jed091270
    8. kinachi *
    9. kinachi2
    10. darklt
    11. johnong316
    12. johnong316 friend
    13. sirswa
    14. Rawbeansta
    15. doug
    16. Gumiho
    17. lsyapw
    18. lsyapw2
    19. ehping
    20. starsfruit
    21. Gelatoman
    22. Evogenix
    23. rahmansaid
    24. Ju5t4fun
    25. Allenleonhart friend
    26. cheesy
    27. cheesy's friend
    28. thunder rabbit
    29. philip1961
    30. torak
    31. sleepytiti
    32. skarekrow24
    33. deathrequiem
    34. Shahrie
    35. Linnl71
    36. allenleonhart friend 2
    37. szeping
    38. Mymax
    39. acman
    40. Kengyiam
    41. guoxiong
    42. Scoop
    43. DL-WC
    44. Blablur
    45. Blablur's friend
    46. redfish
    47. wm910
    48. Dapao
    49. flyfox
    50. anthonylfc
    51. Jenfaith
    52. Hayat
    53. alf6901
    54. james8110
    55. magfun
    Last edited by james8110; 14th January 2011 at 11:14 AM.

1. astrorion
    2. Far far away
    3. far far away2
    4. ch4ngs7er
    5. ch4ngs7er2
    6. kfchrispy
    7. jed091270
    8. kinachi *
    9. kinachi2
    10. darklt
    11. johnong316
    12. johnong316 friend
    13. sirswa
    14. Rawbeansta
    15. doug
    16. Gumiho
    17. lsyapw
    18. lsyapw2
    19. ehping
    20. starsfruit
    21. Gelatoman
    22. Evogenix
    23. rahmansaid
    24. Ju5t4fun
    25. Allenleonhart friend
    26. cheesy
    27. cheesy's friend
    28. thunder rabbit
    29. philip1961
    30. torak
    31. sleepytiti
    32. skarekrow24
    33. deathrequiem
    34. Shahrie
    35. Linnl71
    36. allenleonhart friend 2
    37. szeping
    38. Mymax
    39. acman
    40. Kengyiam
    41. guoxiong
    42. Scoop
    43. DL-WC
    44. Blablur
    45. Blablur's friend
    46. redfish
    47. wm910
    48. Dapao
    49. flyfox
    50. anthonylfc
    51. Jenfaith
    52. Hayat
    53. alf6901
    54. james8110
    55. magfun
    56. mambojambo

Deregistered

Dear all, in case you didn't notice that the course has been cancelled. There is no need to add to this list.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loneWolff View Post
    Dear all, in case you didn't notice that the course has been cancelled. There is no need to add to this list.
    not cancelled. put on hold still trying to find location. as far as i know, ts is trying to contact nlb. i'm trying to see if my sch allows to host this, then check with TS if i get clearance. now is no place to do it tahts all...

i do hope it works out. i look forward to this
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 20th January 2011 at 05:26 PM.

Deregistered

My bad, sorry mates. xp

While you are still looking for the venue, I have to pull out from the list as I had to attend my son's school briefing. Thanks. Hope you could get a good alternate venue.

Regards

Blog Entries

hi TS,

its very noble and good of you to put this together and unfortunate that you guys are having location problems, jepordizing the gathering

This event is NOT sanctioned by Clubsnap admin/mods, but given your spirit of sharing , I'll ask admin and the other mods if another FOC location can be found. NO PROMISES.

In the meantime, to avoid miscommunications on THIS thread, I would advise that you announce a cancellation of the event AND then closing this thread....

Start a brand new thread once a location and date has been confirmed

Allen has PM'ed me (which is how I came to know about this situation)

p/s take this as a basic lesson learnt in organizing an event ...... REALLY CONFIRM the location before doing anything else
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    hi TS,

its very noble and good of you to put this together and unfortunate that you guys are having location problems, jepordizing the gathering

This event is NOT sanctioned by Clubsnap admin/mods, but given your spirit of sharing , I'll ask admin and the other mods if another FOC location can be found. NO PROMISES.

In the meantime, to avoid miscommunications on THIS thread, I would advise that you announce a cancellation of the event AND then closing this thread....

p/s take this as a basic lesson learnt in organizing an event ...... REALLY CONFIRM the location before doing anything else
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    hi TS,

Thanks and advice taken. I shall cancelled off the event first while sourcing for location. Once we gotten location, the ones who previously expressed their interest and passed me their hp will have priority. Apology to all again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234