Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New High Speed Fibre Broadband

Default Re: New High Speed Fibre Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Bro, to me, 4.48Mb/s and 5.72 Mb/s is not much difference. At least one will not be able to notice the difference in speed, because they are just as slow!

Unless 2 things, either SNBB increase my current BB plan until I cannot accept it (which I don't think this will be the case), or the fibre link's monthly charges drop to a price that is much lower than my current 6mbps pricing, I'm staying put.

One of the reason is that I still love my 3COM ADSL modem to bits. Very stable, and allows me all the control I need. Current modems are just CMI.

actually i am not too concern about download speed... cos i upload more then i download so i am very pissed with SNBB capping the upload speed until XXXX. haha u get what i mean?

Default Re: New High Speed Fibre Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    actually i am not too concern about download speed... cos i upload more then i download so i am very pissed with SNBB capping the upload speed until XXXX. haha u get what i mean?
    Totally understand your frustration bro. I think for your case, if the pricing is about the same, or you are currently paying more for yoru SNBB than the new fibre link, you should jump ship for a good course! At the end of the day, I think our 'garment' is gong to switch everyone to fibre, and slowly eliminate cable/DSL connectivity.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234