Thread: latest hp

Lightbulb latest hp

does anyone know whats the latest/coolest/hightech whizbang/funky handphone model in the market? im using nokia 3210 and feel like taking a look at some of the more high end models. no need nokia engage however, thnx. tia =)

Just go to your nearby HP shop and see. The expensive ones are prob the latest.

here you go...

http://www.nokia.com.sg/nokia/0,,36112,00.html

i'd recommend you a 6100 if you want something slim, light and serves well as a phone (minus most of the cheesy frills)

or maybe a 3200. considering how you like to personalize your lenses, i believe this may be the phone for you
    Last edited by LiOnElLiN; 4th July 2004 at 12:18 PM.

P900 is a good choice if u need a convergent device.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    does anyone know whats the latest/coolest/hightech whizbang/funky handphone model in the market? im using nokia 3210 and feel like taking a look at some of the more high end models. no need nokia engage however, thnx. tia =)

sony k700i lor.
    Objection !!!

If u're paitent, u can wait for the SonyEricsson S700. Comes with all the gizmos in, plus a 1.1MP camera on it (note that at least 99% of the camera-phones in Singapore are juz 640x480 VGA cams).

If u're dying for one now, u can grab da K700i, the only drawback would be the 640x480 cam.

If not, a SonyEricsson P900 would be ur best bet for a PDA-Phone. Cost like $1200.

U can check out http://www.mobilesquare.com.sg. Most of the phone price listed there comes with no contract of any sort.

ah...will spend some time go n study them. thnx 4 /e ideas ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    If u're paitent, u can wait for the SonyEricsson S700. Comes with all the gizmos in, plus a 1.1MP camera on it (note that at least 99% of the camera-phones in Singapore are juz 640x480 VGA cams).

no need to wait...nokia 7610!!!
    one of the BEST and coolest nokia phones around...
    (cos i got one now...heeee )

actually the 3210 i will still keep when going back for reservist coz

(i) its not s camera phone so can use in camp
    (ii) drop on floor also wont spoil