Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: clive ar..

  1. #1

    Default clive ar..

    YOUR CURRENT AVATAR DAMN PSYCHEDELLIC!!

    But it's getting on my nerves


  2. #2
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    YOUR CURRENT AVATAR DAMN PSYCHEDELLIC!!

    But it's getting on my nerves

    Time to check your nerves man Ozon3!!

    Anyway I think clive's avatar is damn chio!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Time to check your nerves man Ozon3!!

    Anyway I think clive's avatar is damn chio!!
    hahaha!! changing colors with J-POP something something text.. haha

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Time to check your nerves man Ozon3!!

    Anyway I think clive's avatar is damn chio!!
    It gives me fits just by looking at it.

  5. #5

    Default

    paiseh ;-)

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clive
    paiseh ;-)
    Clive, i advice you to change your avatar. it's very distracting, and it reminds me of those immature young kids who just want to 'step a foot' into internet forums to chit chat.

    I'm sure you're not one of those young kids as what i mentioned above.

    A internet forum is just like a large community. Would you take a very bright multi-colored disc plate and spin it right in front of your friends when you go and watch movie or catch up with them? I guess not..

  7. #7

    Default

    oi..my latest work of art leh...the idea came about after i edited yesterdays pics...put so much effort into it...ok la..maybe i go back to gif animator and try other animation effects...maybe soften the colours abit.. sighs..few in the world will fully understand my artworks

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Thumbs down What's wrong with you, Behyx?

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Clive, i advice you to change your avatar. it's very distracting, and it reminds me of those immature young kids who just want to 'step a foot' into internet forums to chit chat.

    I'm sure you're not one of those young kids as what i mentioned above.

    A internet forum is just like a large community. Would you take a very bright multi-colored disc plate and spin it right in front of your friends when you go and watch movie or catch up with them? I guess not..
    What's wrong with that or shall I say what's wrong with you?
    The last time, I posted some photos that I taken and you say it is 'something fishy' as it was taken from Leica website.
    What's your problem anyway? Finding fault with people?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    What's wrong with that or shall I say what's wrong with you?
    The last time, I posted some photos that I taken and you say it is 'something fishy' as it was taken from Leica website.
    What's your problem anyway? Finding fault with people?
    I just say what i think is right. Regarding Clive's avatar, it's true that it's distracting.

    As for your thread, i saw the property of the pictures and it's from the leica-camera domain. So i thought you leeched the picture from somewhere. Apparently i did not do my homework well and didn't realise that you actually have an account in the discussion corner there, thus u can host your pictures with them. But hey, i DON'T always find fault with people, i DID admire the pictures u took and DID post positive comments about them.

    I hope you don't get my meaning wrong.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    clive avatar is ok what.... he should choose what best to represent himself

  11. #11

    Default

    haha.. eh, i created tihs thread just for fun eh.. didn't expect a flame war =x

    clive, psychedelic colors man!!

    but still, it's



  12. #12

    Default

    dont worry clive, i forgive you for all your shenanigans

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    I just say what i think is right. Regarding Clive's avatar, it's true that it's distracting.

    As for your thread, i saw the property of the pictures and it's from the leica-camera domain. So i thought you leeched the picture from somewhere. Apparently i did not do my homework well and didn't realise that you actually have an account in the discussion corner there, thus u can host your pictures with them. But hey, i DON'T always find fault with people, i DID admire the pictures u took and DID post positive comments about them.

    I hope you don't get my meaning wrong.
    Okok! No prob!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Okok! No prob!
    Yup No hard feelings..

    Continue to snap great pictures and share them!

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    haha.. eh, i created tihs thread just for fun eh.. didn't expect a flame war =x

    clive, psychedelic colors man!!

    but still, it's

    Hi Clive,

    May I suggest that you tone down your Avatar's flashing colours (or can you make the transition blend smoother - like those Nothern Aurora lights).

    It's drawing attention away from the posted photos.

    thanks.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #16

    Default

    ok will work on it

  17. #17

    Default

    eh clive, my apologies.. didn't expect so many people to be affected by your avatar =x

    I seriously started this thread with no intention of a critic session. So sorry.. I shall attempt to close this thread now..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •