Thread: I won a pair of MTV asia awards tics! should i go?

Default I won a pair of MTV asia awards tics! should i go?

Juz got the sms today from mediaworks tellin me i had won a pair. can only collect the tics on thursday. so i dunno wat kind of seats is it. any1 knows?
    quite tempted to sell off the tics but if it was front row standing it would be a hell of a photoshoot opportunity! dunno if my g2 can handle it or not. i think cannot use flash rite.like that my iso 400 enuff or not. help in a dilemma.

p.s the market rate at the mtvasia site is 1 tic for $100...i pair $200. woh like that how to resist. can use the money invest in new gear man...how?????

you so lucky.

Default Re: I won a pair of MTV asia awards tics! should i go?

Originally posted by Mystix
    Juz got the sms today from mediaworks tellin me i had won a pair. can only collect the tics on thursday. so i dunno wat kind of seats is it. any1 knows?
    quite tempted to sell off the tics but if it was front row standing it would be a hell of a photoshoot opportunity! dunno if my g2 can handle it or not. i think cannot use flash rite.like that my iso 400 enuff or not. help in a dilemma.

p.s the market rate at the mtvasia site is 1 tic for $100...i pair $200. woh like that how to resist. can use the money invest in new gear man...how?????
    Go for it.......u'll see a lot of babes around!!
    A great feast for your eyes.........
    and take a lot of pictures to show us.

thanks for advice...
    i may give the tics to some1 else afterall. see how first lah.

i think Westguy want to buy...