Thread: WTSell: Lens - Canon 17-55 f2.8 IS USM (with warranty) wtt 24-105 f4L

Default austinheight WTSell: Lens - Canon 17-55 f2.8 IS USM (with warranty) wtt 24-105 f4L

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: 17-55 f2.8 IS USM (with warranty) wtt 24-105 f4L
    Price (S$): See below
    Description:
    I want to trade this lens with a 24-105 f4 IS USM lens. Only interested in lens code UY, and must come with local warranty. Any older models I am not interested. Must be a full box set with accessories intact, and warranty + receipt.

My lens comes with warranty, still have around 5 months, and comes with original hood, box and all papers are included. Brand new condition with no dust, zoom creep, fungus whatsoever. Filter not included as you will most likely have a 77mm filter too, so I will keep mine.

If anyone want to offer to buy, the price will be $1350 inclusive of original hood and B+W UV filter. Will give you all papers. Price is fixed as I am more interested in trading than in selling, as I don't want to waste time to source for one.

If anyone have a good copy to trade, please sms me. Can discuss dealing time and location.

Contact Number: 842 triple six 23

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
    Warranty Status: 5 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
    Everything in box.
    Original canon lens hood
    Receipt and warranty card
    B+W filter(If I decide to sell instead of trade)

Additional Comments:
    Deal in west in evening or CBD in the day time

Default Re: WTSell: Lens - Canon 17-55 f2.8 IS USM (with warranty) wtt 24-105 f4L

Priority will be given to people who can trade the 24-105 f4L.

You can still sms me your interest in buying, and I will get back to you if I can't find a person to trade lens.

Thanks you all.

Default Re: WTSell: Lens - Canon 17-55 f2.8 IS USM (with warranty) wtt 24-105 f4L

Received 3 firmed offers at $1350 in the following order. If I can't find anyone to trade, I will sell it in the following order:

1. 8x8x8x90
    2. 96x3xx96
    3. 96xx3x25

Will update you guys tomorrow morning.

Please don't offer to buy any more. Thanks to all.

Thanks all for the interest shown. I have found a 24-105 and have traded this lens with a nice guy. Am now a happy man. Thanks to all who have shown interest and the overwhelming response.

Thread closed.