Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

  1. #861

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i go by that easy route lor, you two siao, walk so far.....
    they want to train for future bashing.

  2. #862

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    k, anyone want to go tmr sunset to that place, let me know, otherwise i will go myself, should be ok, by the time the tide is rising i will be about done.

    going to shower and sleep, g'nite.

  3. #863
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    PM you liao.

    Try try the filters, i am very gian to buy new filters liao.. I have to cropped when i shoot at 17mm!!!!
    I also no choice switch to 100mm filter because i using shift.

  4. #864
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    k, anyone want to go tmr sunset to that place, let me know, otherwise i will go myself, should be ok, by the time the tide is rising i will be about done.

    going to shower and sleep, g'nite.
    Think Andrew, NNB and me will be having our individual christmas dinner while you happily hugging those rocks.

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i go by that easy route lor, you two siao, walk so far.....
    there also got some very interesting foreground, but today the tide was too low for that area...

  6. #866
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    there also got some very interesting foreground, but today the tide was too low for that area...
    but high tide there very difficult to walk.....

  7. #867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    but high tide there very difficult to walk.....
    yah, low tide we already walk until ai si...

  8. #868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    also got tire there


  9. #869
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    also got tire there

    Wah, there everything also have........ Sunday i will look for mermaid.

  10. #870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wah, there everything also have........ Sunday i will look for mermaid.
    can ask xmm to sit inside and pose...

  11. #871

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i go by that easy route lor, you two siao, walk so far.....
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    they want to train for future bashing.
    You don't wanna see a headline of a fatty falling off from height during a bash.... esp when there is a very very clear route!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    good la, clear is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    k, anyone want to go tmr sunset to that place, let me know, otherwise i will go myself, should be ok, by the time the tide is rising i will be about done.
    going to shower and sleep, g'nite.
    The tide won't rise ba. We exceed the lowest tide by 1 hour.

    While waiting for long exposure, stand there, look at the clear wide sky and let the cool clear water wash your feet.

    Damn shiok~

    And the area i told you before going down, has water to wash your feet later.

  12. #872

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    also got tire there
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wah, there everything also have........ Sunday i will look for mermaid.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    can ask xmm to sit inside and pose...


    And it is very big man!!!

  13. #873

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Talking about XMM... my final 6 minute exposure.. got touchlight painting from XMM.. and also their ghost lor.

  14. #874

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII



    This one really hard to clone the rocks on the right... The dark clouds on top happen to cut there, resulting in different tones for the water... Sianz.

  15. #875

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Think Andrew, NNB and me will be having our individual christmas dinner while you happily hugging those rocks.


    van not around... so have to hug rocks.

    if only van was rockier. then she would be perfect.

  16. #876
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Talking about XMM... my final 6 minute exposure.. got touchlight painting from XMM.. and also their ghost lor.
    You shoot those xmm????

    You should have ask for their numbers.......and sms them now to curse them.

  17. #877
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    van not around... so have to hug rocks.

    if only van was rockier. then she would be perfect.
    Ask her everyday go gym and carry weight.

  18. #878
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post


    This one really hard to clone the rocks on the right... The dark clouds on top happen to cut there, resulting in different tones for the water... Sianz.
    Can't wait till sunday.

  19. #879

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You shoot those xmm????

    You should have ask for their numbers.......and sms them now to curse them.
    They walk pass my cam leh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Can't wait till sunday.

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Can't wait till sunday.
    sunday i will start from the side i haven't cover...

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •