Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

  1. #841
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    sunday go la... the place won't run away...
    If Sunday rain......he will sit on the rock and emo.

  2. #842

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You can standby your D3 and 35mmf/1.4 for fast action shots.
    35mm f1.4 slow leh...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how to go??? pm me leh!!! i gian to go tomorrow hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok maybe not la sunday go sunday go.
    I PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    sunday go la... the place won't run away...
    Sunday maybe got ppl do bikini shoot there.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Expanding Van

  3. #843

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If Sunday rain......he will sit on the rock and emo.
    i open umbrella and shoot.

  4. #844
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how to go??? pm me leh!!! i gian to go tomorrow hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok maybe not la sunday go sunday go.
    I very bad in writing.......maybe NNB and help.....

  5. #845

  6. #846

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I very bad in writing.......maybe NNB and help.....
    lol, nvm la, sunday then go. once go already, can always go back next time.

  7. #847
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    LOL, he so pro, photographer that don't use Auto mode.......i'm only a hobbist.

  8. #848
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, nvm la, sunday then go. once go already, can always go back next time.
    By that time we can make NNB gian until emo.......

  9. #849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    faint, i posted van's animation for apad for like, 5 seconds.

  10. #850

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    i think tomorrow i go la...

    low tide, punggol will be super chou... and ugly black rocks

  11. #851
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII


  12. #852

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    can ask you all tomorrow before i go, got a lot of time cos is x'mas eve, got half day!!!!!!!!!!!!

    maybe can ask NNB tomorrow.

    whoever want to go tomorrow, let me know... ho ho ho

    yay tomorrow can try my new filters.

  13. #853
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faint, i posted van's animation for apad for like, 5 seconds.

  14. #854

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    kids (and parents) very scary these days

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...33&postcount=7

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    can ask you all tomorrow before i go, got a lot of time cos is x'mas eve, got half day!!!!!!!!!!!!

    maybe can ask NNB tomorrow.

    whoever want to go tomorrow, let me know... ho ho ho

    yay tomorrow can try my new filters.
    you really cannot wait another day

  16. #856

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    hee hee gian mar, is rocks leh.

    i gian rocks more than gear k

    i took photo of yapster's pm already, thanks ! going to sleep soon, wait tmr cannot wake up

  17. #857

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think tomorrow i go la...

    low tide, punggol will be super chou... and ugly black rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    can ask you all tomorrow before i go, got a lot of time cos is x'mas eve, got half day!!!!!!!!!!!!

    maybe can ask NNB tomorrow.

    whoever want to go tomorrow, let me know... ho ho ho

    yay tomorrow can try my new filters.
    PM you liao.

    Try try the filters, i am very gian to buy new filters liao.. I have to cropped when i shoot at 17mm!!!!

    The last post is.. just... well..
    so win....

  18. #858

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hee hee gian mar, is rocks leh.

    i gian rocks more than gear k

    i took photo of yapster's pm already, thanks ! going to sleep soon, wait tmr cannot wake up
    My PM very long winded.

  19. #859
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    My PM very long winded.
    LOL, i go by that easy route lor, you two siao, walk so far.....

  20. #860

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    My PM very long winded.
    good la, clear is good.

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •