Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIII

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This thur PY will go down with us.
    yar, it is always more fun to be wet than not.

never mind if you have salt crystals in your underwear after that.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    beach club? or tree.

beach club at the back quite nice... but smelly, like i was telling them, i think all the anglers/fisherman pee into the passage way below the boardwalk.....

also very slippery at the smelly part, think the urine encourages growth of moss.
    yes smelly.. the last time I went there, my dad also complain.. I may go to the jetty side where the boats are. but the opposite side where you took the tree shot.. but now the sky is very dark at my place now

yar, it is always more fun to be wet than not.

never mind if you have salt crystals in your underwear after that.
    I will wear my running shorts there and dump it into locker later.

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    yes smelly.. the last time I went there, my dad also complain.. I may go to the jetty side where the boats are. but the opposite side where you took the tree shot.. but now the sky is very dark at my place now
    My side is brighten up.....

ah, well, if you really have nothing to do, and live nearby, and your dad is willing to go, you can consider going anyways.

some of the nicest light i have seen... came just after a heavy downpour that ended maybe 20-30 minutes before the sun actually set. really beautiful! of course, there's a chance you might get crap light... but after those times, i understood what an old acquaintance told me when he said that the "faithful are always rewarded". if you go, there's a chance.

if you don't, that chance is zero.

My side is brighten up.....
    Oh then is only dark here at Upper Thomson.

ND502 is a screw-on..yah that's the downside of it..no control over the level of the horizon..so I guess it's ok to stack with a P-holder sized filter, or do i need to have a Z-holder instead?..i cant spend so much la..it'll be the tianya or the cokin GND for me..from what I undstd tianya gnd is ok as WK is using it, am I right WK?

Oh then is only dark here at Upper Thomson.
    wa, ok, not so near..

you can consider going to lower peirce... after all, so nearby, can make the decision nearer sunset timing.

Quote Originally Posted by r00ki3 View Post
    ND502 is a screw-on..yah that's the downside of it..no control over the level of the horizon..so I guess it's ok to stack with a P-holder sized filter, or do i need to have a Z-holder instead?..i cant spend so much la..it'll be the tianya or the cokin GND for me..from what I undstd tianya gnd is ok as WK is using it, am I right WK?
    or can consider Hitech P series.

it has been ok for me.

but not ok for a lot of people... i don't know, i just use lor... if not good enough i stack... also have to get used to the fact that everytime you buy a new tianya filter, you will face a new color cast.. but it's correctable!

i use p series wide angle holder (one filter only) stacked with nd110 a lot. with 1.5x crop dslr and sigma 10-20. when stacking will have vignetting at the very extreme corners. like i mentioned somewhere else, if use photoshop cs5 built-in lens correction for this combination, almost all the dark corners are gone, and what remains is easily correctable. alternatively, can also clone them rather easily, since i rarely put key elements in the corners.

or can consider Hitech P series.
    yes, is not that ex, set of 3 gnd soft or hard less than half of one x singh ray filter.

ah, well, if you really have nothing to do, and live nearby, and your dad is willing to go, you can consider going anyways.

some of the nicest light i have seen... came just after a heavy downpour that ended maybe 20-30 minutes before the sun actually set. really beautiful! of course, there's a chance you might get crap light... but after those times, i understood what an old acquaintance told me when he said that the "faithful are always rewarded". if you go, there's a chance.

if you don't, that chance is zero.
    yes yes thats right. Once I went to McRitchie and rain very heavily after that it stop during sunset and was very beautiful.. i remember that..

wa, ok, not so near..

you can consider going to lower peirce... after all, so nearby, can make the decision nearer sunset timing.
    Yes, to lower Pierce is only 5 minutes I think..

it has been ok for me.

but not ok for a lot of people... i don't know, i just use lor... if not good enough i stack... also have to get used to the fact that everytime you buy a new tianya filter, you will face a new color cast.. but it's correctable!

i use p series wide angle holder (one filter only) stacked with nd110 a lot. with 1.5x crop dslr and sigma 10-20. when stacking will have vignetting at the very extreme corners. like i mentioned somewhere else, if use photoshop cs5 built-in lens correction for this combination, almost all the dark corners are gone, and what remains is easily correctable. alternatively, can also clone them rather easily, since i rarely put key elements in the corners.
    Thanks for the useful insight WK..it saves me $110 for the ND502 hahaha..yeah tianya is the way to go for me now as I've never stack before and it will be perfect for me to practice stacking screw-ons and slot-in filters..I guess it'll be a challenge for me especially when in the water as I'm one clumsy guy hahaha..

hey can I join you all this thurs if that's ok with you all?
    Last edited by r00ki3; 21st December 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Uncle night86mare,
    you just shot the red color bridge. I want to know the composition you have in your mind when you shot it and I want to study this shot.
    The red bridge is on the right side of the frame and the houses and sunset is on the left side of the the frame. There is almost nothing in the centre of the horizon.
    Is this composition base on the sky light that leads to centre frame as well as the bridge leading to the centre frame also.
    Because i did one shot at MBS. There are buildings on the left and Esplanade on the right. Centre would be the bridge. So i'm actually quite confuse and I hope for better sky light to make the composition better.
    Please....

Me and nnb going.

Must brace the waves.
    And maybe cling on to ur dear life
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

i will bbb hi-tech gnd soon.

think just get all the soft ones.
    Gd BBB, fav is attractive
    My Flickr|My Son

Thanks for the useful insight WK..it saves me $110 for the ND502 hahaha..yeah tianya is the way to go for me now as I've never stack before and it will be perfect for me to practice stacking screw-ons and slot-in filters..I guess it'll be a challenge for me especially when in the water as I'm one clumsy guy hahaha..

i won't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i got it today...
    You got 2 hor.. u the champ today, 1 outing at least haf a grand gone
    My Flickr|My Son

Hi Zul, ya go la... I mean if we can join them. but is too high tide.. I can only shoot on a higher ground...

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast