Thread: plugins reacting very slow on LR3 64bit

Default plugins reacting very slow on LR3 64bit

hi guys, i am currently having some problems with using plugins like silver efex pro and color efex pro on my lightroom 3 64 bit.

it seems like when i edit my photos in those plugins via lightroom, they're like lagging like nobody's business! anyone encountered the same problems?

i did some checking in google and turned out that the 32bit plugins are not compatible with the 64bit lightroom, but another check on nik software's site says otherwise.

so i'd really appreciate if anyone can help me out in this. thanks in advance! cheers!

Default Re: plugins reacting very slow on LR3 64bit

Hi there.. IIRC, you would need to launch your LR3 in 32bit to use those 32bit plug-ins.
    If not mistaken, 64bit plug-ins are already released. Not sure if they're free updates or not.

Cheers,
    Andrew

The 64 bit plugin is available. I'm using it on my LR64 bit with no problem whatsoever.
    Download it from Nik software.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyjayy View Post
    hi guys, i am currently having some problems with using plugins like silver efex pro and color efex pro on my lightroom 3 64 bit.

it seems like when i edit my photos in those plugins via lightroom, they're like lagging like nobody's business! anyone encountered the same problems?

i did some checking in google and turned out that the 32bit plugins are not compatible with the 64bit lightroom, but another check on nik software's site says otherwise.

so i'd really appreciate if anyone can help me out in this. thanks in advance! cheers!
    Hi there...I use it with no issues. It's fast and snappy. 32bit plugin and be used in 64bit LR3 with no slow downs. You may like to email to Nik online support to let you download another copy using your exisiting registration keys. Attach their download link email sent to you in your original purchase as proof of purchase. They are a friendly bunch and very accomodating too.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted