Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 for Iphone: Help

Default Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 for Iphone: Help

I'm quite surprised that the term "Google is your best friend" has sparked off so much hooha here. It's just a general team being used, nothing serious about it. If anyone is taking this term serious, then I really pity them!

Usually if I meet with an issue I can't resolve, I'll go search Google first. Taking this BBC2 for example, I'm quite sure I won't go ask my wife or my family/friends for advise, as I know for sure they won't have an answer, as they don't play it!

So for me, I'm taking this term as a reminder and say hey, have you checked Google and see if you can find anything. Sometimes, people here just post whenever they encounter any issues, forgetting that there is Google out there to assist them. I'm just taking this as an example, not referring to the TS.

If anyone wants to blow this thing up again, I would suggest TS to close the thread, before moderators start chirping in. Case closed for me.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    dunno wat tokking you. Are you saying the 'google it' people are not helpful and are only putting down others, but cannot stand being put down themselves?

In any case i'm glad you didn't raise any objections to my statements the 'google it' people are motivated by their own ego. That pretty much settles it.
    dunno what talking you, you also didn't raise any objections.

so that also settles it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so when you see that i write "riding a high horse", you will think that people actually imagine that they are "riding high horses"?

this is a tongue-in-cheek comment - please google "literal" and "figurative". also, "humour" and "trying to be funny".
    I can see you dont grasp the situation here. I'll lay it down very simply so you can understand.

A certain TS ask a qn.

A Forumer sees the qn. He can choose to reply in a fair and proper manner, or if he feels the qn is not worthy of him, he can choose to ignore.

But instead of all those he choose to say 'google it'.

TS feedback that he felt put down and found his answer condescending and hurtful.

Now regardless of the forumer's intentions behind the post the right thing for the forumer to do is think 'oh no, i hurt someone with my reply. I should refrain from such posts in future".

But instead of that the forumer goes all out to justify his rude and condescending remark. And continues in his rude and condescending ways.

The point is if someone finds the forumer's 'google it' posts, or any post for that matter, condescending or rude, the forumer should stop. Isnt that right?

I can see you dont grasp the situation here. I'll lay it down very simply so you can understand.

A certain TS ask a qn.

A Forumer sees the qn. He can choose to reply in a fair and proper manner, or if he feels the qn is not worthy of him, he can choose to ignore.

But instead of all those he choose to say 'google it'.

TS feedback that he felt put down and found his answer condescending and hurtful.

Now regardless of the forumer's intentions behind the post the right thing for the forumer to do is think 'oh no, i hurt someone with my reply. I should refrain from such posts in future".

But instead of that the forumer goes all out to justify his rude and condescending remark. And continues in his rude and condescending ways.

The point is if someone finds the forumer's 'google it' posts, or any post for that matter, condescending or rude, the forumer should stop. Isnt that right?
    so now, you have gotten what i 'm saying?

but i don't know what you are saying yet. give me a few more posts to get what you are saying so i can reply to you.

Wow you are really slow. Is it just today or everyday?

Ok here goes, if i were to post a query in the forum, there better not be any 'google is your best friend' reply, or i'll tell that person he is a loser for having a search enging for a best friend.

Wow you are really slow. Is it just today or everyday?

it's contagious... you have infected me...

let me try to google the answer to your question... google is my best friend..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12