Hi, i just recently bought my tripod online on ebay under the mikestudio 'Carbon Tripod Camrock TXC66'
The high professional carbon tripod Camrock TXC66 is designed for photographers with high expectations. It is characterized by solid, dependable construction, high endurance and lightness. It is perfect for dSLRs and digital cameras.
The use of Carbon Fibre contributed to the construction of such a durable tripod of such low weight (1.18kg tripod + 0.29kg head) Thanks to its compact size and lightness Camrock TXC66 is an ideal partner in your photographic journeys.
The HX21 ball head is included, it has a spirit level, which allows you to position your camera perfectly.
- ball head and case included
- lightness and sturdiness at the same time owed to carbon fibre
- comfortable working height of 166cm and compact size when folded (mere 47.5cm) thanks to 4-section legs
- possibility of inverting the camera on the central column
- possibility of attaching extra weight to the hook on the tripod
- possibility of folding the legs two ways
- high endurance owed to great quality and the use of carbon fibre
Materials: carbon fibre
Max. working height with the head on: 166cm
Min. working height with the head on: 48mm
Height when folded with the head on: 47.5cm
Head height: 9cm
Number of sections: 4
Load capacity: 5kg
Head weight: 0.29kg
is this brand good and anyone of u have it? i got for 245 SG dollar .. am i conned?