Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Portugal Vs Greece!

haiz..... someone help me up..... i threw the television as well as myself down my flat..............

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    haiz..... someone help me up..... i threw the television as well as myself down my flat..............

That's ok, you'll get over it after a while. I have to buy a new tv after the 2nd or 3rd match.

TOGU...... i love u..... i know u love me toooooo..... portugal...... we loveD u.......BUT WHO CARES!!!?!?!?!? ITS NOW COPA AMERICA 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE SOCCER 'SPIRIT' REIGN AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    TOGU...... i love u..... i know u love me toooooo..... portugal...... we loveD u.......BUT WHO CARES!!!?!?!?!? ITS NOW COPA AMERICA 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE SOCCER 'SPIRIT' REIGN AGAIN!

@@

I would like to love you too, but as you can see.... I'm married....

If i'm not wrong COpa America is live in the morning singapore time. Guess first match is 6am ard there

Now also dont know will the upset virus spread to Copa
    Scare of siding with fav like brazil n argentina liao.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    @@

I would like to love you too, but as you can see.... I'm married....

can have affairs mah!

Quote Originally Posted by cast123
    If i'm not wrong COpa America is live in the morning singapore time. Guess first match is 6am ard there

Now also dont know will the upset virus spread to Copa
    Scare of siding with fav like brazil n argentina liao.
    COPA America 04 is going to be even more kelong than Euro 04. Expect the unexpected ... Singapore Pools opening odds are out liao.

haiz... sian ah..... wed columbia vs venuswaylia...... kaoz.... how to play.... aiyah. just buy championship winner BRAZIL NOW LAR..... sian ah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123