Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: do what

  1. #1

    Lightbulb do what

    what u all do when u dont have money to go out (bus fare, food, drink) and dont have money to buy things ah?? my working life has already been nicely planned for and laid out already...i havent start work yet...so i am still waiting for the actual day to come and start work...which means im still bumming around...so far what i can think of is

    - swim (1 buck per pool entry)
    - cycle (free)
    - run (free)
    - read textbook (free)
    - watch vcd (borrow from friend one ie still free)
    - test and try out various computer programs eg virtualdub/photoshop (free)
    - play minesweeper (free)
    - play freecell (free)
    - play reversi (free)
    - cook (free)
    - ...?


  2. #2

    Default

    *ahem*

    you left out the most obvious option...Shoot!

    Then can go Borders, Kino or library and read books whole day free.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sinagpore
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Do volunteer Job...Free!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    surf clubsnap website and try to respond to all the threads (free again)
    anyway clive wat do u work as?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    You can:
    - clean your camera and lens every other hour
    - help your neighbour to wash the cars
    - sit at the nearest Starbuck/MacDonald and watch ppl
    - try to shoot the following:
    (a) a standing lighter with light on
    (b) a mosquito when it is biting you
    (c) the same view outside your window but diff time of the day

  6. #6

    Default

    lolz...mosquito how to compose?!?!! no la..i think wil go for the cosplay event...and the wednesdays raffles place fashion shows.

    actually i wan2 goto gracelabs and scan all my 50+ rolls of negs then post for all to view...but dont have money even for scanning ..keke

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    You can:
    - clean your camera and lens every other hour
    - help your neighbour to wash the cars
    - sit at the nearest Starbuck/MacDonald and watch ppl
    - try to shoot the following:
    (a) a standing lighter with light on
    (b) a mosquito when it is biting you
    (c) the same view outside your window but diff time of the day

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clive
    lolz...mosquito how to compose?!?!! no la..i think wil go for the cosplay event...and the wednesdays raffles place fashion shows.

    actually i wan2 goto gracelabs and scan all my 50+ rolls of negs then post for all to view...but dont have money even for scanning ..keke
    Why don't you be a volunteer and make a difference is someone else's life?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #9

    Default

    be a full-time moderator on clubsnap.

  10. #10

    Default

    huh, what ever happened to the,
    Help @ the Top

    ??

    statement 7.
    hmz.

  11. #11

    Lightbulb rephrase

    mmm let me rephrase a bit:

    "everybody has probably gone thru a period of tiem in their lifes where they had no money even to go out (bus/food/drink) but had a lot fo tiem to spare...so i was wondering what u folks did during such a special period of time? "

    [ i included the list what i am doing..thats for reference/comparison sake ]

  12. #12

    Default

    Go CP and bargain for 5 hours then walk out---free. Wait, then complain here that the salesman there sucks ----free again.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minoxman
    Go CP and bargain for 5 hours then walk out---free. Wait, then complain here that the salesman there sucks ----free again.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minoxman
    Go CP and bargain for 5 hours then walk out---free. Wait, then complain here that the salesman there sucks ----free again.
    Another alternative, troll around in forums Just like what you do!

    A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind!

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    sit @ home n

  16. #16

    Default

    i would shoot shoot and shoot. plus hang out here in CS lor... best place to interact and learn lotsa stuff. and make new friends lor.

  17. #17

    Default

    i will stay in clubsnap n look at Clive's post and amuse myself~ Your threads brighthen up my day~

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junyang
    Another alternative, troll around in forums Just like what you do!

    A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind!
    Not like you and the rest here were making any intelligent comments either.

  19. #19

    Lightbulb yappari ne

    aiyo...relak relak..dont draw light sabre n fight
    yappari ne...just as i guessed, theres more or less the same free thigns that can be done duing such a special (no money but hav lot of time) situation. mmm

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    clive, you can also start a thread such as:
    "Nikon or Canon better?"
    "Digital or Film better?"
    "Zoom or Prime lens better?"

    Guarantee you will have many many replies and no more free time for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •