Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDP2004 tics??

Default NDP2004 tics??

Anyone got it here?? Saw people selling it in the Yahoo Auctions liao... biang.... I wan also cannot get, and these people only bid to sell.... sianz...

Deregistered

Go there and squeeze with thousands of people? Then after that squeeze with thousands of people in bus?

What's so good about NDP?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Go there and squeeze with thousands of people? Then after that squeeze with thousands of people in bus?

err ... maybe some like to be squeezed?

Not everyone shares your same sense of pessimism...or should I say pragmatism?
    It's the nation's birthday and there ARE people out there who would want to be part of the celebrations.

er... I also dun go... I dun even watch it on TV... every year same thing... parade marches, fly bys, parachutes, artistes singing, formations, etc... Ballotted for my parents actually cos they like...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Not everyone shares your same sense of pessimism...or should I say pragmatism?
    It's the nation's birthday and there ARE people out there who would want to be part of the celebrations.
    Yeah... if there's no goody bags let's see how many people would wanna go...

aiyoh.... i for one every year ballot for tickets but no chance to go..haha.
    not often we get the chance to go to a big parade cum celebration...with flybys and fireworks right? So even if you are not patriotic also can go.

Yeah... if there's no goody bags let's see how many people would wanna go...
    me i'll still go

let me share this inside information with you guys. and i am sure u will be totally furious about it....

Did you know ?

That 5566 and other taiwanese stars will be coming to Sg to celebrate NDP 2004?

And because of 5566, this particular FC ( Fan club President) went to get 200 NDP Actual day tickets, which i think has pissed alot of pple off, and they are not going there to celebrate Singapore's Birthday, BUT these people are there to see 5566 Only !! and i mean it !! Imagine.... 200 ticks being snapped up BY 1 PERSON !! and summore someone whos there to see just 5566. Imagine 200pple being deprived from going to the NDP just for these selfish fans....

totally shitty....

erm. how can one person get 200 tickets?

Deregistered

it's not too difficult when you liase with the right authorities, infact I believe as many as 200 or more goes to the officials within the army alone.

NDP participants are given 1 (if LUCKY)to 2 (if VERY lucky) as well, and by then the amount that is released to the public is pathetic.

Deregistered

well... after thinking that NDP was all huff and puff and no stuff, i'm very glad to be able to see what goes on behind the scenes of the relatively short 3 hour spectacle. and one thing for now, i'm very glad to know that there are many more people who would spend hours of their waking hours at the rehearsals and so on...

it's not as simple as you think it is. i believe this experience i'm having now will be very fruitful when i go back to teach in school next year...

NDP participants are given 1 (if LUCKY)to 2 (if VERY lucky) as well, and by then the amount that is released to the public is pathetic.
    please substantiate your claim. if you wish to persist, i may be able to forward your complaint to the relevant authorities. from a personal standpoint, no one gets any tickets, participant or not. every one has to ballot for their tickets. the only people who do not need to ballot for the tickets are the performers themselves, and the politicians.
    Last edited by sehsuan; 1st July 2004 at 09:44 PM.

There are definetely people less superficial than u Who do love the country, and are willing to go down and celebrate the nation's birthday even if there's no goodie bag

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    erm. how can one person get 200 tickets?
    fan club President getting for the entire fan club lor.... bloody losers. they are not there to celebrate but to drool over the lame taiwanese stars.... i dun understand lor. how can they ask overseas ppl to celebrate with us like that? kaoz....

I wont be watching the parade from the stadium. No space there to set up tripod and take pics of the fireworks.

I will be going to the parade! I'm soooooooooooo happy! Maybe every year it seems to be about the same program, but it's really great to celebrate the nation's birthday with so many fellow singaporeans.

Not sure abt u guys, but I do know one thing:

U definitely can snap pictures of happy faces in the crowd.

Goodie bag? Good to have (especially for buggers like me who dun like to carry a supply of water around), but not necessarily a must (read: extra burden when u wanna make the quick getaway or when u're squeezing abt).

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    please substantiate your claim. if you wish to persist, i may be able to forward your complaint to the relevant authorities. from a personal standpoint, no one gets any tickets, participant or not. every one has to ballot for their tickets. the only people who do not need to ballot for the tickets are the performers themselves, and the politicians.
    That's what you think, you never serve army before? I'm not complaining, things happen often in the army, and normally... well I shall not elaborate, those who participated before will know.

Quote Originally Posted by junyang
    There are definetely people less superficial than u Who do love the country, and are willing to go down and celebrate the nation's birthday even if there's no goodie bag
    Not too sure about that. Last time when NDP was around the corner, nobody even wanted to go. Everything changed when the goodie bag was introduced. I'm superficial? Heh. My my, that's what I potray when I don't sound too patriotic eh?

in the shadow of the tallest hill in S'pore!

hmmm..

NDP... CLUBSNAP OUTING!!=)

haha.. My Division ( or should i say ex div as of yesterday) doing NDP.=) so i have pass to the Combined rehearsals..=) yay..

BUt I'm sure therell be CS outing to NDP no? as in outside stadium kinda thing?

There are some tickets on the 10th of july for Combine rehersal, i think u can get from the commitee...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast