Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AJCians anyone?

Nope. Don't know who they are. When I left AJ, the gears were still in good conditions ...hmmm

I remember there were only 3 member in the first year...you guessed it, the President, the VP and a Treasurer . Our biggest project was to provide all the photos for the first ever school magazine. I didn't like the way class photos was take in other schools.. with everyone in straight rows like prisoners. So we let the CGs choose the locations and pose they want. We were shooting class photos in the carpark, gym, roof-top...standing up, lying down, hanging on trees, etc. The result was wonderful. By the 1985, we have about 20+ members.

Mmmm...the good ol days!

Quote Originally Posted by mysonlovenemo
    Hello Jimmy,
    wow!! long time no see,
    I think i still rem how u look like, hee hee
    steady man how r u???
    didn't know u r into photography as well,
    is tiande also in CS??

hello - not sure about tiande. got picture of urself to post?

do i see a ajc-cs gathering coming up in the near future? hehe.. me going reservist on monday, my very first in-camp..hehe..look like me the only ODAC member here also..anyone keen to shoot mountains n villages next yr? ie, either nepal,tibet,bhutan? how abt going to track where the 'chicken&rice' stall has gone??? last place was shunfu market last yr then auntie n uncle gone suddenly.

Probably the youngest reporting here!!!

Currently in AJ haha... 03/04 batch...

Yup, in the PS. Good evening my oldest Seniors...
    but sorry la, the standard of the club is declinely almost on an exponential trend... yup... e^X decrease.... haha... they are having an exhibition on the homecoming dinner, see to believe...

to think i can meet my Founder here in Cs... haha...

Anything you wanna know about the school can ask me.. try to answer them..

Glad to see so many people here fro Aj... feels kinda proud... lets not lose to the Nyjcians... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Belleforte
    Hello folks...

Think I must be the oldest AJCian around. 1984 (Pioneer Batch). Founder member and first VP of the Photograhic Society. We were very rich then. Bought 2 Canon A1 bodies with an assortment of Tamron SP lenses and a Canon 8mm Fish Eye Anyone know what happened to those. .
    they are all gone.. donno where liao..

now all using Canon eos300, not 300D, 28-80mm, one 75-300
    nikon only got Fm10, 35-70, tamron 28-200... and some other accessories...
    getting quite lousy liao lor...

Last year, my year we got our biggest batch, 40 members in one level!
    Last edited by yamcake; 2nd July 2004 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by offspring
    hello - not sure about tiande. got picture of urself to post?
    Heheh... Wenhua, hope u dun mind me posting our rather 'young' photo back in NTU Hall 4...

(Wenhua & Me )

PS: Pic taken when we were in our final yr in NTU, 1998
    Last edited by Jia Wang; 2nd July 2004 at 10:08 PM.
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Belleforte
    I didn't like the way class photos was take in other schools.. with everyone in straight rows like prisoners. So we let the CGs choose the locations and pose they want. We were shooting class photos in the carpark, gym, roof-top...standing up, lying down, hanging on trees, etc. The result was wonderful.
    So that's how it all started... I shall go dig out my class photo, scan, and post it here...

Hey, shall we all post our class photo and see which location we took our class shots? Credit must be given to PS man...
    My Eyes ;)

i was there ... in my first 3 months haha..... 2002 batch...youth haha...

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdragon
    I was from batch 94/95. I was from the Student Council (which I regret )
    We are from the same batch....
    Hmm... student council.... should be easy to remember who...

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    Heheh... Wenhua, hope u dun mind me posting our rather 'young' photo back in NTU Hall 4...

(Wenhua & Me )

Nice to meet U here, Jiawang...
    I was also from Hall 4... stayed in Blk 24 when U were staying in Blk 25 in your final year...

(Wenhua & Me )

cannot see leh

cannot see leh
    Hmmm... not sure what happened to GreenSG server... kept deleting my uploaded photo.... shld be ok for now...
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    Nice to meet U here, Jiawang...
    I was also from Hall 4... stayed in Blk 24 when U were staying in Blk 25 in your final year...
    Peixin? As in JCRC Peixin? Hey, great to see to 'see' u here too... U know what? Choon Huat (oso Blk 25, my batch) is on CS too... Wah, gathering siah... small world....
    My Eyes ;)

Peixin? As in JCRC Peixin? Hey, great to see to 'see' u here too... U know what? Choon Huat (oso Blk 25, my batch) is on CS too... Wah, gathering siah... small world....
    How would I not know him....
    Anyway... I was also in Blk 25 from my year 2 onwards... took over Xiao Hei's room... been staying there since...

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    We are from the same batch....
    Hmm... student council.... should be easy to remember who...

so who did you remember??

Quote Originally Posted by yamcake
    Probably the youngest reporting here!!!

Currently in AJ haha... 03/04 batch...

Yup, in the PS. Good evening my oldest Seniors...
    but sorry la, the standard of the club is declinely almost on an exponential trend... yup... e^X decrease.... haha... they are having an exhibition on the homecoming dinner, see to believe...

to think i can meet my Founder here in Cs... haha...

Anything you wanna know about the school can ask me.. try to answer them..

Glad to see so many people here fro Aj... feels kinda proud... lets not lose to the Nyjcians... haha

Is that statue in the pond still there . It was ERECTED during my time. A lot of controversy. Even a report came out from the paper.The dark room still there?

Quote Originally Posted by keithjhee
    do i see a ajc-cs gathering coming up in the near future? hehe.. me going reservist on monday, my very first in-camp..hehe..look like me the only ODAC member here also..anyone keen to shoot mountains n villages next yr? ie, either nepal,tibet,bhutan? how abt going to track where the 'chicken&rice' stall has gone??? last place was shunfu market last yr then auntie n uncle gone suddenly.
    Wah first in camp, my coming in camp is on the 19 july and guest what . Me going to Thailand for training , my 3rd overseas trip already and I am just on my 4th high key .

Well friend for the country

Quote Originally Posted by keithjhee
    i also odac one.

i also odac one.
    LOL... I was in ODAC during the first 3 mths too... remembered I went for an orientation camp thingy in P.Ubin over the weekend, and ended up not completing Mrs Tay's F-Maths tutorial... kena wollup big time by her on Monday siah... still can't forget her fierce big eyes... hahahah
    My Eyes ;)

Cool Fall in

Lets get a list of all Cser AJCians. Maybe can get together for shoot out. I'll start the ball rolling

1. All Blacks 12/86 Photography Society/Rugby

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast