Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: I've never shot this photo!

  1. #21
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    If you wanna ask god (tiao dang type) , please PM me.

  2. #22

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    i confess, i did it
    another sleepwalker....

  3. #23

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Hmm, interesting. Do you happen to have any pets? Say a monkey or a parrot? Either that maybe your house got smurfs.....
    Nikon glass, tools for the art

  4. #24

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!


  5. #25

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    SPIRIT of X'mas.

  6. #26

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    There is "Someone" in your house!!!! Creepy!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i confess, i did it
    Did you come through the balcony?

    I always leave balcony door opened with a 1' gap for night breeze to come in.

  8. #28

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you come through the balcony?

    I always leave balcony door opened with a 1' gap for night breeze to come in.
    yes, but the 1" gap for night breeze to come in was left 120% too wide open.

    become 1.2" gap for night mare to come in.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes, but the 1" gap for night breeze to come in was left 120% too wide open.

    become 1.2" gap for night mare to come in.
    Did you also drink the glass of water beside my bed?

    I always leave a glass of water there so that I don't have to get up and walk to the kitchen.

    Sometimes when I woke up I found the glass half empty even I didn't drink it the night before.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    ...Sometimes when I woke up I found the glass half empty even I didn't drink it the night before...

    Thats creepy...
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  11. #31

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you also drink the glass of water beside my bed?

    I always leave a glass of water there so that I don't have to get up and walk to the kitchen.

    Sometimes when I woke up I found the glass half empty even I didn't drink it the night before.

    That show is time you invest on a humidifier.

    or are you living inside a Dry cabinet?

  12. #32

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you also drink the glass of water beside my bed?

    I always leave a glass of water there so that I don't have to get up and walk to the kitchen.

    Sometimes when I woke up I found the glass half empty even I didn't drink it the night before.
    that was the fanboy who wanted you to have a little bit of him inside you...

  13. #33

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you also drink the glass of water beside my bed?

    I always leave a glass of water there so that I don't have to get up and walk to the kitchen.

    Sometimes when I woke up I found the glass half empty even I didn't drink it the night before.
    It's true, im the table he left the glass of water on.





    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    It's true, im the table he left the glass of water on.
    This is getting interesting as I have a small bonsai plant on the bedside table.

    So you're the bonsai that drinks the water?

  15. #35

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This is getting interesting as I have a small bonsai plant on the bedside table.

    So you're the bonsai that drinks the water?
    I'm the table, not the plant.
    Maybe the plant will come along and confess.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    I'm the table, not the plant.
    Maybe the plant will come along and confess.
    Okay in that case I'll leave two glasses of water on the table next time.

  17. #37
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Okay in that case I'll leave two glasses of water on the table next time.
    But no matter what, don't drink either....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #38

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    But no matter what, don't drink either....
    we'll c whether the glasses turn out half full or half empty..

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    pst... it is santa clause ... too that is the only present he give you

  20. #40
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: I've never shot this photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    pst... it is santa clause ... too that is the only present he give you
    Santa is a picky bugger... milk only... if only water, you'll be on his notti list for eternity...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •