Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will SG Pentax Kr white comes with 2 lens kit?

Default Re: Will SG Pentax Kr white comes with 2 lens kit?

Quote Originally Posted by wed07 View Post
    I acquired my girlfriend's purple K-x at Adorama.

?? Adorama? Got this shop meh? How much u pay for and is it pay premium for color kx?

Quote Originally Posted by simon6z View Post
    ?? Adorama? Got this shop meh? How much u pay for and is it pay premium for color kx?
    it is an online shop based in the USA
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Okokok I get it, calculated the price like not bad. Match pricing here and got freebies somemore but no credit card hahahaha

Okokok I get it, calculated the price like not bad. Match pricing here and got freebies somemore but no credit card hahahaha
    plus exchange rate, plus shipping, plus GST, plus uncertainty about intl warranty, plus possible problems encountered in the midst of delivery...

if going for rare items like the purple k-x, fine. if going for something that can be sourced locally, i'll rather buy local.

Only that singapore not variations mah, checked malaysia pentax they also sell multicolors. But since he import purple color still okay what as long as his gf happy. Pentax gain another fan lor, read from one blog call richburg n help say the coloring will go off. So can say not use just to choose colors hahaha

WAH damn sad... After i bought my kr white single kit... now Emjay website selling kr white with 2 lens kit. WTH!! You guys should let me know the stocks are coming, i have been asking in this thread!! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by etherealz View Post
    WAH damn sad... After i bought my kr white single kit... now Emjay website selling kr white with 2 lens kit. WTH!! You guys should let me know the stocks are coming, i have been asking in this thread!! T_T

Wah cannot blame Laojiao's here wor, everyone working not all can reply so must be patient. Even I now don't own any but still interested though someone posting about BLUEs abit put off my plans on kx. But what you mean by 2 lens kit? Didn't you check on the pricelist whereby some shops also sell 2 lens kit maybe don't have white you say. And emjay sure sell expensive but if they sell cheap then camera shops like manly, op and others can fly kite liao. So did you buy the battery adaptor also? $70 is what puts me off to consider kx

Wah cannot blame Laojiao's here wor, everyone working not all can reply so must be patient. Even I now don't own any but still interested though someone posting about BLUEs abit put off my plans on kx. But what you mean by 2 lens kit? Didn't you check on the pricelist whereby some shops also sell 2 lens kit maybe don't have white you say. And emjay sure sell expensive but if they sell cheap then camera shops like manly, op and others can fly kite liao. So did you buy the battery adaptor also? $70 is what puts me off to consider kx
    kr white does not comes with 2lens kit in singapore. Thats y i ask ma, i even call to check but they also say dun have. So base on that i believe emjay will not bring in kr white with 2 lens kit but when i just browse emjay website, they are selling kr white with 18-55mm + 50-200mm lens kit at 1179. Just sian 1/2 cause the thing i looking for just came out after i already purchased kr white single kit. Not yet bought the adapter but might get it later. To those ppl who wants to buy kr white with 2lens kit please grab now, its a good buy!!!
    Last edited by etherealz; 30th December 2010 at 12:29 AM.

No la Emjay sell too ex and furthermore white color if long will turn yellowish no matter how well maintain you try to. I prefer bright colors hehehe

kr white does not comes with 2lens kit in singapore. Thats y i ask ma, i even call to check but they also say dun have. So base on that i believe emjay will not bring in kr white with 2 lens kit but when i just browse emjay website, they are selling kr white with 18-55mm + 50-200mm lens kit at 1179. Just sian 1/2 cause the thing i looking for just came out after i already purchased kr white single kit. Not yet bought the adapter but might get it later. To those ppl who wants to buy kr white with 2lens kit please grab now, its a good buy!!!
    Actually Emjay did reply saying The K-R White Dual Lens Kit is available in Singapore too.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...05&postcount=2
    "The K-R White Dual Lens Kit is available in Singapore too.

Basically it is just another lens that is unboxed from the standard dual lens kit and the lens will be black in colour, not white. Only the standard 18-55 lens will match the color of the body.

If you are considering 18-55/50-200mm Dual Lens Kit, you can consider just adding on the 50-200mm WR as an option too.

Another option will be if you have extra $$$, and will consider the black color, just go for the body itself and add on a 18-135mm WR lens.
    In the future if you were to upgrade to a K5 or K3 or K1 or K Super , you will just sell the body away and keep the lens.

Hope that will clarify your doubts when you visit the authorised retailers."

So if the Authorised retailers did not bundle it, i would say that you should have check with Emjay again instead. But since you already gotten it, just enjoy what you have Continue shooting, You may also find that you don't need the 50-200 often. My 50-200 seats in my dry cabinet mostly.
    Anyway, Who knows you will find good deals in the B&S at cheaper cost for the 50-200 or maybe other lenses.

Talking Re: Will SG Pentax Kr white comes with 2 lens kit?

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Actually Emjay did reply saying The K-R White Dual Lens Kit is available in Singapore too.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...05&postcount=2
    "The K-R White Dual Lens Kit is available in Singapore too.

Basically it is just another lens that is unboxed from the standard dual lens kit and the lens will be black in colour, not white. Only the standard 18-55 lens will match the color of the body.

If you are considering 18-55/50-200mm Dual Lens Kit, you can consider just adding on the 50-200mm WR as an option too.

Another option will be if you have extra $$$, and will consider the black color, just go for the body itself and add on a 18-135mm WR lens.
    In the future if you were to upgrade to a K5 or K3 or K1 or K Super , you will just sell the body away and keep the lens.

Hope that will clarify your doubts when you visit the authorised retailers."

So if the Authorised retailers did not bundle it, i would say that you should have check with Emjay again instead. But since you already gotten it, just enjoy what you have Continue shooting, You may also find that you don't need the 50-200 often. My 50-200 seats in my dry cabinet mostly.
    Anyway, Who knows you will find good deals in the B&S at cheaper cost for the 50-200 or maybe other lenses.
    I think i should use the money and buy a 35mm DA f2.4AL lens. Saw people giving very gd review on this lens. What do you guys think?

no need to think. lol.. i also getting one.. asking my friend to get it for me when she going japan.

I think i should use the money and buy a 35mm DA f2.4AL lens. Saw people giving very gd review on this lens. What do you guys think?

If you think you need the reach later on, you can also consider the DA(or DAL) 55-300mm

DA35mm F2.4 is a no brainer, you should definitely get it for your KR!

Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12