Thread: Converting photos into a video clip slide show

Default Converting photos into a video clip slide show

Can anyone recommend me an easy to use software to edit photos into a video clip? I dont need to do any fancy effects, just wanna run my photos into a slide show, with a background music, and upload it onto youtube for my friends to see thats all.

Any good and easy to use software that can do the above?

Thanks

Default Re: Converting photos into a video clip slide show

Quote Originally Posted by android17 View Post
    Can anyone recommend me an easy to use software to edit photos into a video clip? I dont need to do any fancy effects, just wanna run my photos into a slide show, with a background music, and upload it onto youtube for my friends to see thats all.

Thanks
    If you want something flash based and simple then download "Soundslides", they've got a trial version free for download with some nag credits.

If you want something more sophisticated then you might want to consider Proshow Producer, it makes slideshows on DVDs, VCDs, mpg files, etc. However this software is not free.

There are lots of such tools you can find, just need to find one that you're comfortable with and fits your budget. Hope this helps
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

I use Windows XP. In Windows XP is a programme called "Windows Movie Maker." I used this programme to set my photos into a slide show with music of my choice.

Using the same programme I was able to save my "slide show" as a .wmv file. The colours came out very nicely in my computer and in my flatscreen TV.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by android17 View Post

Thanks
    If you're using a Microsoft OS, you can use Windows Movie Maker.
    Simple and easy to use.

Good luck!

and i think windows movie maker is even better if you are using windows 7 ...