Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be interested?

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

im interested too count me in
    Canon Eos 350D |Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 | newbie

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

Count mi in, I'm interested too, thank you TS!

I am interested too....please count me in...

interested!!!!

Me too!! Count me in..!!

i think itll be a good learning opportunity for all, even yourself if you decide to move ahead and get certification to teach for real! anw im in as well
    naheuy|A7|A77
    naheuy photography

I'm in too!!! Set the date and I'll register

Hi all,

Noticed that there is a new thread on post-processing workshop. FOC too.

See:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...56#post6801556

A digital experience with Stefano Virgilli.

Can accomodate 80 pax. Guess I don't have to conduct mine. Pls do register there, I will be going too. And thanks Clubsnap for organising it.

Hi, noticed many didn't managed to get on the pp class organised by clubsnap. So, I think I will press on too.

But lets set expectation right. This will be the first time I am doing and I am no expert in pp but I think I can help to get one started.

Will keep you all updated.

Oshkosh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    Hi, noticed many didn't managed to get on the pp class organised by clubsnap. So, I think I will press on too.

But lets set expectation right. This will be the first time I am doing and I am no expert in pp but I think I can help to get one started.

Will keep you all updated.

Oshkosh.
    let me know if u need assistance also

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    let me know if u need assistance also
    Will do. Thanks.

wah so glad you are still gonna carry on with this workshop!

HHeeeyy, I'm really interested to join.

Please count me in if it's still available. Thanks a bunch!!

Blog Entries

dont tarik harga like that leh........... for a whole week.... you get nothing but positive responses and then yesterday considering not to do it ...... its not fair to the supporters of your own suggestion.

Dun worry about ang moh names ..... as long as you do your best and set expectations right.... you will be appreciated.

Please start a new thread in Gatherings and Outings section of the forum once u are ready with the details .

best of luck !!
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    dont tarik harga like that leh........... for a whole week.... you get nothing but positive responses and then yesterday considering not to do it ...... its not fair to the supporters of your own suggestion.

Dun worry about ang moh names ..... as long as you do your best and set expectations right.... you will be appreciated.

Please start a new thread in Gatherings and Outings section of the forum once u are ready with the details .

best of luck !!
    Yes I agree, also, the one organised by CS already full

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post

best of luck !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shen siung View Post
    Yes I agree, also, the one organised by CS already full

Thanks, I got good news. I already gotten a place and date through a friend. Will post a new thread in Gatherings and Outings.

Blog Entries

good job (y)

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    Thanks, I got good news. I already gotten a place and date through a friend. Will post a new thread in Gatherings and Outings.
    wah good news!!

Hi all,

Pls see below thread for details on actual registration.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=819993

Thread titled: Basic Post-Processing Workshop: combination of Photoscape and Photoshop Elements
    (in the Gatherings and Outings Section)

Cheers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345