Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be interested?

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

If there have this kind or workshop. Count me in too. Thank you very much.

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

I am interested....please count me in...
    CANON 7D, EF-S 17-55mm F2.8, EF 70-200mm F2.8, 580EX Mk2, TOKINA 11-16mm F2.8

Nice pix u have in ur flickr.. Hope I am not too late.. Pls count me in to!

I wanna attend tooooo!
    D700|MB-D10|N24-70F2.8|N50F1.4|SB900|SB600|LC-A+RL|SX-70

I'd love to learn from you. Please keep me posted!

I wan to learn too!
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

ok...i wanna join too..keep me updated!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    It is definitely not going to be a workshop on merely "following steps" but yet it will not be as detail as to learning the software (photoshop element).. know what I mean?

Learning software.... is gonna be rather dry and people will switch off.

What I envisioned is teaching certain tools in the software (elements) and how to creatively make use of those tools to get effects. And by creative, I meant to combine what is available in elements and photoscape to create the pics that he/she might like.
    yep that would be good. if u need help organising, such as preparing materials, or an extra guy to help u demo, let me know i'll drop by. i suggest u start off in perhaps groups of 10, so that u can have more time for everyone.

I would love too! Please count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    Hi, just thought of gathering some feedback, if I were to conduct a mini post processing workshop using Photoshop Element and freeware Photoscape, would anyone be interested?

FOC of cos.

Below is my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sienhong/

Well, I am photography hobbyist and occasionally ppl do ask me about my pp technique which I find it hard to explain w/o demonstrating.

Nothing concrete yet, if responses are good, then maybe can consider preparing. Likely location: Church premise.

Do drop me a mail.

Thumbs up Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

Hi update me pls.. hv been using photoscape all this while , but only the basic stuffs.. so wld looove to learn more.. many thx...

Deregistered

Count me in!! xD

I'm definitely interested! Pls count me in! N pls lemme know of the date, yeah? Thanks a million!

Please count me in. i am certainly most interested.

im keen!!

very keen in learning about post processing work. Count me in please~

Thanks

sien hong, count me in. and thanks for offering to conduct this. i am newbie

be interested too...

Interested too

wow! the response is overwhelming. hopefully priority will be given to those who responded first in the thread.

Please count me in too.

Thank you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast