Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be interested?

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

I'm interested too

Default Re: If I were to conduct a mini post-processing workshop FOC, wld anyone be intereste

keep us updated with the date of the workshop! i would like to deepen my understanding about photoscape, and knowing some elements knowledge won't hurt me either.
    just curious, will knowledge of elements helpful/beneficial/applicable to a greater extent in any other photoshop series (like LR or CS5)? thanks!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

so nice of u ... I'll b attending. can confirm my slot ?? hahah ..
    do inform abt e details.

Hi guy, I'm interested too,hope that you will have more date option & can i bring frens along.

Thank you in advance.

I'm interested too if time & date permits
    thanks

Count me in bro!

i'm interested too

It would be great!

Should be fine if available at the scheduled date.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    very lomoish style, with muted colors. interesting effects i'll say. perhaps good for beginners to learn bah.

may i suggest u might teach the basics, getting them to understand what is being tweaked? just my 2 cents. cause having a better understanding of photoshop is better than just repeating certain steps taken to acheive an effect.
    It is definitely not going to be a workshop on merely "following steps" but yet it will not be as detail as to learning the software (photoshop element).. know what I mean?

Learning software.... is gonna be rather dry and people will switch off.

What I envisioned is teaching certain tools in the software (elements) and how to creatively make use of those tools to get effects. And by creative, I meant to combine what is available in elements and photoscape to create the pics that he/she might like.

Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    keep us updated with the date of the workshop! i would like to deepen my understanding about photoscape, and knowing some elements knowledge won't hurt me either.
    just curious, will knowledge of elements helpful/beneficial/applicable to a greater extent in any other photoshop series (like LR or CS5)? thanks!
    I uses elements cos its WAY cheaper than CS5 and it has enough tools to get going. Though I have nvr use LR but I believe some of the terms/tools in these software are the same.

count me in.
    See from different angle

Quote Originally Posted by Mymax View Post
    Hi guy, I'm interested too,hope that you will have more date option & can i bring frens along.

Thank you in advance.
    Nothing is concrete yet but it is unlikely to have date option unless the response is too overwhelming. I have to think securing a place too (as mention, like a church premise) with projector etc. But of cos, you may bring friends.

Registering my interest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    Nothing is concrete yet but it is unlikely to have date option unless the response is too overwhelming. I have to think securing a place too (as mention, like a church premise) with projector etc. But of cos, you may bring friends.
    askthem bring laptops if they have so they can do handson.

suggests u give them a sample image, and then let them hands on on it.

me keen too
    Just shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshkosh View Post
    Hi, just thought of gathering some feedback, if I were to conduct a mini post processing workshop using Photoshop Element and freeware Photoscape, would anyone be interested?

FOC of cos.

Below is my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sienhong/

Well, I am photography hobbyist and occasionally ppl do ask me about my pp technique which I find it hard to explain w/o demonstrating.

Nothing concrete yet, if responses are good, then maybe can consider preparing. Likely location: Church premise.

Do drop me a mail.
    am interested...when and where..

am interested too!

Will be interested too!

i'll be really interested too.. thanks.

interested too.. keep us update
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast