Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: Greece Vs Czech Republic

  1. #1

    Default Greece Vs Czech Republic

    THIS IS IT GUYS! TOMOLO MORNING 2.35 A.M. GREECE VS CZECH REPUBLIC on cHaNnEl 5, the OFFICIAL TV station for the EURO 2004 CHAMPIONSHIPS....THE LAST SEMI-FINALS FOR EURO 2004!!! GOGOGO!!!!!!!! (i sound like the guy on tv man....AGAIN....but this time thanks to PORTUGAL.....I PORTUGAL!!!)

    COME ON!!! COME ON!!! SHARE SHARE!!! THINK GONNA GO FOR 1+2 TOTAL GOALS THIS TIME ROUND! HT-FT CZECH-GREECE + DRAW GREECE.... wat u guys think??? share share lar....lets all make money together lar.... LAI LAI LAI!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    THIS IS IT GUYS! TOMOLO MORNING 2.35 A.M. GREECE VS CZECH REPUBLIC on cHaNnEl 5, the OFFICIAL TV station for the EURO 2004 CHAMPIONSHIPS....THE LAST SEMI-FINALS FOR EURO 2004!!! GOGOGO!!!!!!!! (i sound like the guy on tv man....AGAIN....but this time thanks to PORTUGAL.....I PORTUGAL!!!)

    COME ON!!! COME ON!!! SHARE SHARE!!! THINK GONNA GO FOR 1+2 TOTAL GOALS THIS TIME ROUND! HT-FT CZECH-GREECE + DRAW GREECE.... wat u guys think??? share share lar....lets all make money together lar.... LAI LAI LAI!!!
    Dun see liao, take Czech, sure win money.

  3. #3

    Default

    Czech my team

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    I'm depending on Milan Baros to score He's my captain in the fantasy league....

  5. #5

    Default

    His last goal was superb. I think we have a hero

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Opening match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece


    Closing match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece (again)



    $5.50 for a Greece win is not too bad. Well I bought Greece for the win again France - $7. The ball is round....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    Opening match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece


    Closing match of EURO 2004 - Portugal vs Greece (again)



    $5.50 for a Greece win is not too bad. Well I bought Greece for the win again France - $7. The ball is round....
    alright man my bro! UNDERDOGS ALL THE WAY! GREECE LAR.... confirm. i buying 2+3 goals. dunnoe how to play HT-FT though.... cos yesterday i buy draw portugal+ holland portugal leh....then skarly come out portugal portugal... jia lat.... think i gonna go 4 draw greece. any advice????

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    no no no!!! Go Czech go! Czech mate Greece!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    no no no!!! Go Czech go! Czech mate Greece!
    booOooOOooo....

  10. #10

    Lightbulb

    i say czech win

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Default

    wah lao eh... ur dun like that leh... now i dunnoe whether to play 2 sides not.... safer.... TOGUUU.... WHERE ARE U....

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    With the Greeks being so dogged, but taking into consideration Milan Baros's form, it's abt a 1 or 2 goal game me thinks.

    Now, if only the first half remains goal-less....
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  14. #14

    Default

    what a waste man.... I bought Portugal -1 1/2,... suddenly portugal scored own goal ...

    Tonight how? I might going for draw heh... any suppoter
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST_sg
    what a waste man.... I bought Portugal -1 1/2,... suddenly portugal scored own goal ...

    Tonight how? I might going for draw heh... any suppoter
    dun wan draw lar... draw-greece....play HT-FT... totals goals tonite will not cross 3 goals.... wat ur think?

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offspring
    Czech 2 - Greece 0

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajeesh
    AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!

    Czech to take the championship trophy!

    Greece honeymoon period is over. Go back home and get busy with your Olympic Games lah!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Heh heh heh....

    Czech's going to win Greece.

    but by 1 goal due to Greek's tactics.

    Buying WIN for Czech and total goals: 1

  19. #19

    Default

    scarly greece go n win

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Heh heh heh....

    Czech's going to win Greece.

    but by 1 goal due to Greek's tactics.

    Buying WIN for Czech and total goals: 1
    Steady, i'm with you on this.

    I'm in with 1 or 2 goals.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •