Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ord Loh!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the tallest hill in S'pore!
    Posts
    247

    Default Ord Loh!!

    Haha...

    Sorry.... spontaneous outburst of joy..=)

    Yep... a whole lot of ppl ORDed today right??

    Cos of the new policy..=)

    haha... Back to civilian life... no more pay, no more ppl calling me sir... haha.=)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drummercow
    Haha...

    Sorry.... spontaneous outburst of joy..=)

    Yep... a whole lot of ppl ORDed today right??

    Cos of the new policy..=)

    haha... Back to civilian life... no more pay, no more ppl calling me sir... haha.=)
    Dun worry, u go back ICT, even if u're a lowly PTE (like me), u'll hear NSFs calling u, "Sir".

    Damn shiok...

    Enjoy ur dayz ahead!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Dun worry, u go back ICT, even if u're a lowly PTE (like me), u'll hear NSFs calling u, "Sir".

    Damn shiok...

    Enjoy ur dayz ahead!
    Haha..... ORD but got another 13 more years to go

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccplim
    Haha..... ORD but got another 13 more years to go

    hehe... hope they dun change policy and increase it to 15/18 yrs...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    hehe... hope they dun change policy and increase it to 15/18 yrs...
    If I am not mistaken, they just change the policy recently. Under the new policy, we will serve lesser high keys and the last 3 years will be low key all the way.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drummercow
    Haha...

    Sorry.... spontaneous outburst of joy..=)

    Yep... a whole lot of ppl ORDed today right??

    Cos of the new policy..=)

    haha... Back to civilian life... no more pay, no more ppl calling me sir... haha.=)

    Welcome to the real world.

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccplim
    If I am not mistaken, they just change the policy recently. Under the new policy, we will serve lesser high keys and the last 3 years will be low key all the way.
    Think you forgot to mention, of which if needed, the 3 yrs of low key can be converted to high key anytime I've already had 2 high-keys, third one coming and 10 more to go before I get my golden handshake!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Think you forgot to mention, of which if needed, the 3 yrs of low key can be converted to high key anytime I've already had 2 high-keys, third one coming and 10 more to go before I get my golden handshake!

    haha!! Espn you can forget abt the 3 yrs of low key as
    I just out-process yesterday...
    Our S1 told us that in our unit, there's NO low key cycle.
    All will be high key tru out~
    Last edited by weewee; 1st July 2004 at 10:19 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •