Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1009

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

  1. #841
    Member r00ki3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North-East Line
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah we paid for the whole boat, not expensive since there were 5 of us
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes, grab whole boat. that location good around slightly below high tide
    Ah ok...mmm...$30 to fork out for the trip
    guess must rope in few friends before I can go again for sunrise...

    ya that spot good lah, but I was never at it during the blue or golden hour. Was there either when the tide was too high or too low...

  2. #842
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Yesterday really ko.......

  3. #843

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Yesterday really ko.......
    i today still ko, and now my mosquito bites are glowing

    i wanted to sleep early, but talk to van, and then see troll becoming more daring, have to stop it quick.

  4. #844
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wow.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=60

    and after countless reporting of posts, no response from any moderator here, despite the fact that 9 out of 4 posts are aimed at me, and the rest are really mindless banter that seem to seek to conceal hidden agenda.
    fanboy of the month!

  5. #845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Yesterday really ko.......
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i today still ko, and now my mosquito bites are glowing

    i wanted to sleep early, but talk to van, and then see troll becoming more daring, have to stop it quick.
    KO until i late for work...

  6. #846

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by r00ki3 View Post
    Ah ok...mmm...$30 to fork out for the trip
    guess must rope in few friends before I can go again for sunrise...

    ya that spot good lah, but I was never at it during the blue or golden hour. Was there either when the tide was too high or too low...
    ubin seems good for sunrise, after that can take ir and macro.

    if you wish to go again, maybe you can join us if we go back anytime soon over weekend.

    btw, thanks for providing information about the red bridge, still haven't thanked you yet.

  7. #847

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    fanboy of the month!
    very boh liao, write essays all the time.

    must be school holidays.

  8. #848
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by r00ki3 View Post
    Ah ok...mmm...$30 to fork out for the trip
    guess must rope in few friends before I can go again for sunrise...

    ya that spot good lah, but I was never at it during the blue or golden hour. Was there either when the tide was too high or too low...
    Depend on luck, yesterday there was already 2 persons waiting to cross over, so we just need to top up $25 more, so $5 per person.

    I wouldn't surprise the outing section will soon flooded with sunrise outing to share the cost. a good way for them to gain power and fame in CS.

  9. #849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    a good way for them to gain power and fame in CS.
    to expand their kindergarten class?

  10. #850
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wow.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=60

    and after countless reporting of posts, no response from any moderator here, despite the fact that 9 out of 4 posts are aimed at me, and the rest are really mindless banter that seem to seek to conceal hidden agenda.
    The way that he write look very similar to one of your sticky fanboy.

    He need medical help.

  11. #851

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The way that he write look very similar to one of your sticky fanboy.

    He need medical help.



    must be quite unhappy with their lives.

    have written to admin liao, got strong enough case to do so.

  12. #852

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    essays getting longer and longer:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=31

    and i thought i was the verbose one...

  13. #853
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    to expand their kindergarten class?
    Recently their teacher very busy, and the school started to use primary two student as mentor.....need to have new idea to retain their existing members and also gather new members.

    I love their school rules.

    School rule #1 : Listen to the teacher.


  14. #854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The way that he write look very similar to one of your sticky fanboy.

    He need medical help.
    super stupid and obvious to give himself a nick 'true86' lor

  15. #855
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    essays getting longer and longer:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=31

    and i thought i was the verbose one...
    Sticky fanboy.

  16. #856

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Recently their teacher very busy, and the school started to use primary two student as mentor.....need to have new idea to retain their existing members and also gather new members.

    I love their school rules.

    School rule #1 : Listen to the teacher.

    school rule #2 : follow the teacher.

    teacher plant tripod there, must sit there and do likewise... teacher scratch armpit, must scratch your one until got blood???

  17. #857
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    super stupid and obvious to give himself a nick 'true86' lor
    If I can change my nick, I want to change to love86you or fan86boy.

  18. #858
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    school rule #2 : follow the teacher.

    teacher plant tripod there, must sit there and do likewise... teacher scratch armpit, must scratch your one until got blood???
    rule #3, don't bother to attend class if you forgotten to bring your ruler.

  19. #859

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If I can change my nick, I want to change to love86you or fan86boy.
    i also want to change my nick...

    change to kindergartenstudent03

  20. #860
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    very boh liao, write essays all the time.

    must be school holidays.
    Fanboys want to impress you mah.

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •