Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

  1. #821

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    hahaha

    him again??
    Yea.... He was using CPL filter for all his night shots, and someone questioned him lol

  2. #822
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Actually, tt guy seems familiar. I think I've seen him around the area he stays as I have friends who stay at the same area as them.
    we know you and SB are "friends" mah.. or did you mean the "red angry"?
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  3. #823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay

    we know you and SB are "friends" mah.. or did you mean the "red angry"?
    SB??? I meant the small kid. Angry and angsty guy. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #824

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    All up so late ah? Haha. Pasay bro somemore join in the fun in the thread wor

  5. #825
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88

    SB??? I meant the small kid. Angry and angsty guy. Haha
    Was surprised to see his photo (in the group photo). Talks pretty big for someone so young.
    Exploring! :)

  6. #826
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Was surprised to see his photo (in the group photo). Talks pretty big for someone so young.
    I think he almost same age with you..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #827
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    I think he almost same age with you..
    really har? zhun bo...?
    I thought he primary school only?
    Glad you think I'm so young
    Exploring! :)

  8. #828
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    SB??? I meant the small kid. Angry and angsty guy. Haha
    Both small kid, both angry and angsty. and it was the two of them going at it with each other.

    Hint: look at their avatar, you'll know who i mean.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  9. #829

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    The more recent ones all gone liao. Now left with this. I see liao also stunned


    EDIT: Used the wrong code sorry
    i am surprise on the grp photo... a pose shot also can be like dat... i think nv switch to auto focus still manual ba... all blur de . . . .

  10. #830
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    Both small kid, both angry and angsty. and it was the two of them going at it with each other.

    Hint: look at their avatar, you'll know who i mean.
    oh I turn off displaying the avatars when I'm logged on...

    yeah it was a bit hostile...
    Exploring! :)

  11. #831
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    All up so late ah? Haha. Pasay bro somemore join in the fun in the thread wor
    just appreciating kit's comments mah. Guy asked for CnC, got a handful from kit. He got served!
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  12. #832
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    oh I turn off displaying the avatars when I'm logged on...

    yeah it was a bit hostile...
    and i really liked the part on bragging about having a "calibrated" monitor. think he equates good gear to good photos.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  13. #833

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Yea.... He was using CPL filter for all his night shots, and someone questioned him lol
    i am surprise too... using cpl for nite shoot. shall try it out too

  14. #834
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    and i really liked the part on bragging about having a "calibrated" monitor. think he equates good gear to good photos.
    i think he was too obsessed with not blowing the highlights on the lights, forgot that the REST OF THE PHOTO was severely underexposed...
    Exploring! :)

  15. #835
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    i am surprise too... using cpl for nite shoot. shall try it out too
    It can work I guess, as a 1 or 2 stop ND, but the effect is a bit hit-and-miss.
    I wouldn't bother unless really desperate to cut 1 or 2 stops of light
    Exploring! :)

  16. #836
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Speaking of which, how come photos from Pentax K-x are so soft har?

    I thought it was very well reviewed, like a D90-killer even... but the output like cannot fight with Lumix LX3 even.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #837

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Speaking of which, how come photos from Pentax K-x are so soft har?

    I thought it was very well reviewed, like a D90-killer even... but the output like cannot fight with Lumix LX3 even.
    whahaha flip!

  18. #838

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It can work I guess, as a 1 or 2 stop ND, but the effect is a bit hit-and-miss.
    I wouldn't bother unless really desperate to cut 1 or 2 stops of light
    haha no. juz wan to try for fun

  19. #839
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    whahaha flip!
    serious leh... LX3 when stopped down to like f/4 and below (min f/8 only), and shooting landscape, the straight-out-of-cam JPGs are pretty sharp and vibrant leh... I must ask my gf for the photos she took some months back at Marina Bay... I found them quite nice
    Exploring! :)

  20. #840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay

    Both small kid, both angry and angsty. and it was the two of them going at it with each other.

    Hint: look at their avatar, you'll know who i mean.
    Haha. Ok sorry. Didn't think about tt.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •