Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

  1. #801

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Bro thursday night free or not? want to catch bugs?
    Bro, I got the days mixed up. I'm free tml and friday night, not thurs. Thurs night i got lessons from 7-10

  2. #802
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Bro, I got the days mixed up. I'm free tml and friday night, not thurs. Thurs night i got lessons from 7-10
    Aiyo, suddenly not free..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  3. #803

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Aiyo, suddenly not free..
    Sry la. Mixed the dates up Fri/Sat night ai mai?

  4. #804
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Sry la. Mixed the dates up Fri/Sat night ai mai?
    Mai lah..later you cannot get the flash than change the date again.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  5. #805

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Mai lah..later you cannot get the flash than change the date again.
    Wei. Not because of flash hor. I scan my class timetable and send to you oso can Talking bout flash i sms liao. Waiting for reply

  6. #806
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wei. Not because of flash hor. I scan my class timetable and send to you oso can Talking bout flash i sms liao. Waiting for reply
    Wow! you so serious and scary me liao..

    Bro, friday night is new year eve lah..all people definitely will having count down party with their own family or friendz. (include me)
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  7. #807
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Wah bro Jacobs today got form sia... Way to go!!! Power la you!
    Exploring! :)

  8. #808

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Wow! you so serious and scary me liao..

    Bro, friday night is new year eve lah..all people definitely will having count down party with their own family or friendz. (include me)
    O ya hor. Pai seh forgot My family and friends dont really care bout new yr one hehe

  9. #809

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah bro Jacobs today got form sia... Way to go!!! Power la you!
    I think his evilness today surely learn from you one

  10. #810
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    I think his evilness today surely learn from you one
    Me??? Evil???
    Exploring! :)

  11. #811

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Wa, the last few weeks like a lot of fierce happenings in CS sia

  12. #812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    Wa, the last few weeks like a lot of fierce happenings in CS sia
    Got meh?? Link pls!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  13. #813

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    The more recent ones all gone liao. Now left with this. I see liao also stunned


    EDIT: Used the wrong code sorry
    Last edited by jeezuinn; 28th December 2010 at 11:34 PM.

  14. #814

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Bro I see liao also stunned. Haha. What's tt?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    The more recent ones all gone liao. Now left with this. I see liao also stunned

    EDIT: Used the wrong code sorry
    Ok bro. I saw alrdy. Dunno what to say man...
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #816
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    The more recent ones all gone liao. Now left with this. I see liao also stunned


    EDIT: Used the wrong code sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro I see liao also stunned. Haha. What's tt?
    hahahahahahahhaahhahahahha

  17. #817
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    Wa, the last few weeks like a lot of fierce happenings in CS sia
    Got meh?
    Exploring! :)

  18. #818

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Got meh?
    A few 'crossfires'

  19. #819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    A few 'crossfires'
    Actually, tt guy seems familiar. I think I've seen him around the area he stays as I have friends who stay at the same area as him.
    Last edited by Smiles88; 29th December 2010 at 12:50 AM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #820
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    The more recent ones all gone liao. Now left with this. I see liao also stunned


    EDIT: Used the wrong code sorry
    hahaha

    him again??
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •