Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1001

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

  1. #521
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    CP just called me to confirm that my name is registered in the waiting list. Now just waiting for the shipment in Jan(hopefully)
    You buying the underwater casing ???
    Exploring! :)

  2. #522
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    You buying the underwater casing ???
    You evil! Obviously not... if so, this morning he won't kao peh kao bu about wanna resist a 750 (oni!!!!) poison of R1C1 liao...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    You buying the underwater casing ???
    No la, was talking about the filters. Sorry for the randomness, posted that after CP called me, didnt notice that it was a sudden channel change

  4. #524

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    CP just called me to confirm that my name is registered in the waiting list. Now just waiting for the shipment in Jan(hopefully)
    I can feel your excitement too.... the thingly in the stomach....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #525
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    No la, was talking about the filters. Sorry for the randomness, posted that after CP called me, didnt notice that it was a sudden channel change
    I assume you have the holder and adaptor ring ready for the Stopper right? Dun be like someone... buy one 10-stopper to put under kopi cup...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #526

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I assume you have the holder and adaptor ring ready for the Stopper right? Dun be like someone... buy one 10-stopper to put under kopi cup...
    No stock for the holder. Coming in with the shipment. Reserved holder+adaptor ring + big stopper together. In meantime can use my nd8 or nd400 when shooting. Wa what kind of kopi cup is that ah? got 'branded' coaster leh

  7. #527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    I assume you have the holder and adaptor ring ready for the Stopper right? Dun be like someone... buy one 10-stopper to put under kopi cup...
    Ooi hello! I yesterday use alrdy ok!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #528
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Ooi hello! I yesterday use alrdy ok!
    Oh...and may I ask how long was it till yesterday???
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  9. #529
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    No stock for the holder. Coming in with the shipment. Reserved holder+adaptor ring + big stopper together. In meantime can use my nd8 or nd400 when shooting. Wa what kind of kopi cup is that ah? got 'branded' coaster leh
    Dunno leh... Sounds like B/W or something like that...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #530
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    No stock for the holder. Coming in with the shipment. Reserved holder+adaptor ring + big stopper together. In meantime can use my nd8 or nd400 when shooting. Wa what kind of kopi cup is that ah? got 'branded' coaster leh
    Maybe top gun got a nikon lens mug, that'll fit nicely with his big stopper coaster
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  11. #531
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dunno leh... Sounds like B/W or something like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    Maybe top gun got a nikon lens mug, that'll fit nicely with his big stopper coaster
    Hahaha luckily you 2 weren't there yesterday...
    Top Gun came late, still spent so much time giving directions on the phone... hahahaha
    Exploring! :)

  12. #532
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha luckily you 2 weren't there yesterday...
    Top Gun came late, still spent so much time giving directions on the phone... hahahaha
    at least it's an improvement... finally HE CAME!
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  13. #533
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    at least it's an improvement... finally HE CAME!
    AND use the coaster... I... I mean the 10 Stopper....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #534

    Default

    You guys ah... Damn bad leh. Haha
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #535
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    AND use the coaster... I... I mean the 10 Stopper....
    i think he has ND110 right? Not big stopper.
    Exploring! :)

  16. #536
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    i think he has ND110 right? Not big stopper.
    Nope.... I said the 10-stopper... which applies to all 10-stoppers (N110/Big Stopper, etc, etc)... I didn't mention "Big"....... BIG difference... kakakaka....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #537
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    You guys ah... Damn bad leh. Haha
    No mah... just happy that your 10-stopper is no longer a virgin already...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #538

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Friday job interview. hope it goes well

  19. #539
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Nope.... I said the 10-stopper... which applies to all 10-stoppers (N110/Big Stopper, etc, etc)... I didn't mention "Big"....... BIG difference... kakakaka....
    you got me there!
    Exploring! :)

  20. #540
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Friday job interview. hope it goes well
    All the best!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •