Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do u guys let anyone touch ur baby?

Quote Originally Posted by ST1100
    Actually what i really cannot tahan is people leaving their very large oily noseprint on my the back of my camera - then *i* have to clean it off. And then having to put my nose right there where the print was. Yucks.
    I normally request them to wear a nose pad if they want to look through the viewfinder of my 10D.

And for the ladies I request that they wear goggles in case their eye shadow and mascara get into my viewfinder. And I also provide them with gloves just in case their long fingernails scratches the camera or the lens.

I have no problems lending people my FF DSLR if they are photographers themselves.

yap..in fact kept forcing my gf to use it.....

i hv no problems letting frens or strangers handling my baby....tik my baby going to be a teenager soon!

Normally my EOS1 is considered pretty heavy for most non-photographing siao....so most of them dun hold it for long.....mostly lose interest immediately after feeling the weight.

anyway, old equipment liao.....maybe deep inside hope they drop it so that I can get a sponsor for new Digi-stuff !

But I always welcome interested parties to hold it and try shooting with it.....but you can bet your last dollar that I would only be a whisker away!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123