Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When did Clubsnap become a Communist Forum?

Default Re: When did Clubsnap become a Communist Forum?

mockery?
    this person go around and making false accusation of CS.
    CS is a community, calling CS a Communist Forum, so everyone here is a Communist accordingly to his statement.
    people here are just react to his actions, I think he owes an apology to everyone he'd offended.
    Sure but has anyone had the chance to exchange any form of communication with this guy in a hope to simmer things down? He wasn't given a chance in his thread on CS and it has gotten worst as a result. Perhaps his qualm was not at CS as a community but by the fact that his thread got shut down. I'm not saying I support this guy but it is always better to give the other party time to explain before shutting down a thread, at least if I was a moderator that's what I would do.

Limwhow said it best:

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    I can only say... poor gentleman there. He must have been having a bad time recently to drive him to such measures.
    That's what I was concern about, people under stress do tend to do and say the strangest things.

Posting his photo to the public for the purpose of further mockery is in poor taste to say the least.
    Enlighten me...
    [Uluru]

Quote Originally Posted by MRSAMO View Post
    Sure but has anyone had the chance to exchange any form of communication with this guy in a hope to simmer things down? He wasn't given a chance in his thread on CS and it has gotten worst as a result. Perhaps his qualm was not at CS as a community but by the fact that his thread got shut down. I'm not saying I support this guy but it is always better to give the other party time to explain before shutting down a thread, at least if I was a moderator that's what I would do.
    you can see how and what members had commented in his thread being locked, Mod Nightwolf75 lock his thread is finding that his expectation is unreasonable and also to prevent anymore nasty comments given to him.

after his thread being locked, he can PM the mod or open another threads for further communication.

but he choose to post in another forum to bad mouth about CS instead, hence he get banned here.

this consequences is the result of his actions, he has nobody to blame but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSAMO View Post
    Limwhow said it best:

That's what I was concern about, people under stress do tend to do and say the strangest things.

Posting his photo to the public for the purpose of further mockery is in poor taste to say the least.
    if anyone had a bad day, can just pick up camera go out for a shoot, or come to KPT to TCSS.
    but just pick some minor minor issue with someone and making a big fuss about it. is just a lame excuse.

If he is smart enough, mature enough, will PM mods to delete his thread after seeing how others response in his thread.
    tell me, what will you do if you were in his shoes??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

"I do not care about the charger anymore as I am more pissed with the attitude. If Eastgear think I could not do anything...then this is my first step.Second step is a few calls to complain.Then in final step, I will write in all major forum (PhotoMalaysia in Malaysia, DCHome in HK, FredMiranda, DPreview etc.) about Eastgear."

This above is an extract of his original complain thread in CS.

Read the sentences and u will realize that the guy is out to create trouble .. he is throwing threats around. When that didnt work, he purposely tried to incite "unrest" by bring up CS / Singapore / Communist in another thread. Not only in one forum but in a few. Everyone has problems, everyone is under pressure, but that doesnt give u the right to lash out and neither can u expect a free pass from the community or the people that you have offended.

This to me is a good example to people who shoot their mouth off .. please think before you lash out. And for every action, expect a reaction.
    Last edited by zero o; 15th December 2010 at 10:34 AM.

Just curious, did anyone found any of his posting in other forums?

Weird that nobody provide the link to the post: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814224

Let me echo something that's logical: you really expect Eastgear to hold something since 2008? i think they have done their due diligence. IMO, it is you who is rather unreasonable.
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    you can see how and what members had commented in his thread being locked, Mod Nightwolf75 lock his thread is finding that his expectation is unreasonable and also to prevent anymore nasty comments given to him.

after his thread being locked, he can PM the mod or open another threads for further communication.

but he choose to post in another forum to bad mouth about CS instead, hence he get banned here.

this consequences is the result of his actions, he has nobody to blame but himself.
    You're absolutely right, I think he should have called Eastgear personally to settle it even if it had to be out of his own expenses. Perhaps from his perspective he didn't expect the charger to fail so soon and to be expected to return the item costing more time and money may not have swung him the right way. I read that thread and he only posted once, the very first post. I would have liked more time to decide on cheetos or burger rings to read the rest of the story :-)

I recall a similar incident regarding another forumer and one fairly well known company. This guy's new camera stopped working after a few weeks but that's ok because the company offered a 1 year warranty. Guy asks for directions and the company says provide proof that the item failed on its own and was not a result of any accidents. Guy sends the item to Canon and paid the technician to do a report on the damage. Company still rejects the report because they didn't get a repair quote. Guy gets it repaired at Canon and sends the bill to company, company rejects the bill so guy posts on a local forum and his blog. Company gets scared and says they will do a one time reimbursement for the repairs! What happened to the 1 year warranty they offered in the first place?! It should have been sent back for repairs no questions asked whatsoever.

See, there's a lot of screwing around when it comes to accountability between buyers and sellers, and I believe that every buyer has a right to seek advice and direction from other buyers no matter how trivial it can be because at the end of the day they are parting some hard earned money (freedom does require some personal investments). Ebay offers a forum dedicated to the subject. This battery charger guy had CS :-)

There's no doubt that he's facing the consequences of his rant which according to us seems strange and a bit over the top, but that's human. I can understand the validity of his thread closing but was he banned from CS as well? In any heated moment allow a grace period between battery charger victims and moderators before closing up the incident and banning anyone. I know moderators are not counselors either but you can always let things develop until there's no value in the thread anymore.

CS is not accountable for ANY sellers or buyers, but the community has a vote in what's right and what's wrong, after all its just opinions right?

if anyone had a bad day, can just pick up camera go out for a shoot, or come to KPT to TCSS.
    but just pick some minor minor issue with someone and making a big fuss about it. is just a lame excuse.

If he is smart enough, mature enough, will PM mods to delete his thread after seeing how others response in his thread.
    tell me, what will you do if you were in his shoes??
    I don't know what KPT or TCSS are but yes you're absolutely right, pick up a camera and shoot something if you're having a bad day :-)

I wouldn't have waited as long as he did and I would use a forum more suitable for sellers feedback than CS. I would have smacked my GF for complaining too much about getting that charger replaced whereas the ones in hong kong would have been much cheaper and easier to buy. I would forget about having a haircut for 6 months and use the money for a replacement, I think I would look more chiong with long hair anyway. I would say to my GF honey we're out of rubber and I've been meaning to try another route to a successful relationship... If I wanted to have my egos checked I'll visit some nursing homes and shoot some old people, maybe that didn't sound right but it was funny. I would just try to see the lighter side of life. A community that understands that can go a long way.
    Enlighten me...
    [Uluru]

We are at KPT TCSS now....

KoPiTiam; coffee shop in dialect, local term for Salon, Cafe.

Talk Cock Sing Song; local slang of chitchatting, small talks.

Frequently Used Acronyms in ClubSNAP

btw, members can post feedback of experience in products, services, shopping, or customers service at Consumers Corner, regardless good or bad, as long it is genuine, accurate and fulfill the Terms of Use of this forum.

hope this help.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234