Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

  1. #1

    Default koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

    Any one know where can I get a hepa jet air dust-free blower? Am quite interested in it

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

    Very hard to pick up your phone and call shops?

  3. #3

    Default Re: koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

    For ur inf i did make and Checked around. They don sell. So was wonder who can help tat all. If my thread offence u pls pardon me
    Last edited by sino238; 14th December 2010 at 09:15 AM.

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

    Quote Originally Posted by sino238 View Post
    Any one know where can I get a hepa jet air dust-free blower? Am quite interested in it
    Quote Originally Posted by sino238 View Post
    For ur inf i did make and Checked around. They don sell. So was wonder who can help tat all. If my thread offence u pls pardon me
    just Googled, a blower cost US$24.95, unlikely any local camera shops will want to bring it in.

    anyway, you can order online, check interest with other members if you keen to do a Member Non-Profit Mass Orders.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5

    Default Re: koh hepa jet air dust-free blower, who know?

    Many thanks....
    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    just Googled, a blower cost US$24.95, unlikely any local camera shops will want to bring it in.

    anyway, you can order online, check interest with other members if you keen to do a Member Non-Profit Mass Orders.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •