Thread: Gundam!!!

Default Gundam!!!

i do free commercial for them haha...

waaaaah. what free commercial sia. gwing so old le. 9 years liao.. time sure passes fast. /me loves wing zero

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion
    waaaaah. what free commercial sia. gwing so old le. 9 years liao.. time sure passes fast. /me loves wing zero
    Wah..so many good Gundam series such as:
    Series:
    1. War in the pocket.
    2. Star dust Memory
    3. Gundam Seed
    4. MS08 Team
    5. Gundam X & XX

Movie:
    1. F91

the rest...so so leh.
    Last edited by scanner; 30th June 2004 at 02:57 AM.

hey hey....yup....i juz took those photos haha...fresh lo....less than an hour ago....so how u all tink??

anyway.... i watching the gundam seed dvd now.... still got X and Z le....

erm, shldn't ya @ least finish up the kit's ?
    so they'll look better ?

no comments for the lightings but ain't they supposed to look & feel 'big' ?
    I guess they cld benefit from a better chioce of back gnd and mroe dramatic lighting & yesh, do work on the kits ~

ps, Gundam sentinels ?

work on the kits....hmmmm....dowan la...i like it the way they are ..... summore i not pro enuff to paint it and stuff.....later do wrongly cry lo....haha..

yup...thanks for the comments anyway.....will keep in mind...

Too bad about the crops in the 1st 2 pics. Like the last one better. B/W should be better instead of the brownish tone you have here.

Sigh...think lots of the recent series are so crap. Nice to watch but still pretty crappy compared to the original ones. The new ones have lost the magic of the original series. Sigh, still remember very first gundam, RX-78. The ones scanner listed are good ones. Endless Waltz, Seed and some others are to the max.

hmmm...dunno i started off wif endless waltz....simply luv it....

sob sob cannot see...

btw my fave is still Char's Counterattack... den the Z gundam & ZZ gundam & the dentrisomething gundam in 0080...

<--fave character
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

My fave's have always been the GMs Especially those in the 0080 Stardust Memory series. Dunno why, but hero machines dont hold a place in my heart.

Hmm a simple way to make the kits look nicer is to fill in the panel lines. You can use a HB pencil or a line marker to fill in the panel lines. It will make your model look better (bring out the details) instead of the current somewhat blank feel.

Cheers

Boy sure reminds me of the kits I have stuffed away somewhere.... was nuts over the series way back. I still have the VCD. Hmmm... maybe I'll just dig them out and shoot.

Heh... another gundam fan here....

More here:
    Zeon Mobile Suits

Taken quite some time ago...

eh./...i see an X....i g0t a friend who probably has every model u can tink of....
    all kept under his bed...

rich boy haha..

heard tt there are some taiwan drawn gundam series...any truth??