Thread: Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series

Default Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series

Hello everyone

It's my pleasure to share a few images of the only Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series in Singapore (to the best of my knowledge).

This vehicle is one of 400 produced by Bentley in celebration of its Crewe factory's 60th anniversary.

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Thank you for viewing

Last edited by Defklan; 14th December 2010 at 04:22 PM.

Deregistered

Default Re: Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series

Your car?

Quote Originally Posted by INTRUDERZ View Post
    Your car?
    Hi INTRUDERZ

It belongs to my dad.

Please take the liberty to suggest how the photos can be improved!

I'm aware the door is slightly ajar in the third picture...

Smile Re: Bentley Continental GT Diamond Series

IMO,
    The 1st pic is AWESOME!! A pity that the trees on the left are blocking MBS abit..

2nd pic: This is a very classic Bentley shot. However, I believe that it would have made the lines of the car stand out if ur background was not so cluttered.

3rd pic: Ur 3rd pic is Very nice. The slight gap in the door was overlooked but it doesnt matter that much unless ppl nit-pick at it. However, I felt that the green fencing on the right kinda messed up the pic. If it werent there, it would have definitely been a perfect shot.

As for ur 4th pic, u have successfully brought out the "grand-ness" of the Bentley.

All in all, VERY WELL DONE!

Hope to see more pics in the future!!

Hi, maybe try doing an internal shot of the car to bring out the style of luxury cars.
    Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by Profezeur View Post
    IMO,
    The 1st pic is AWESOME!! A pity that the trees on the left are blocking MBS abit..

2nd pic: This is a very classic Bentley shot. However, I believe that it would have made the lines of the car stand out if ur background was not so cluttered.

3rd pic: Ur 3rd pic is Very nice. The slight gap in the door was overlooked but it doesnt matter that much unless ppl nit-pick at it. However, I felt that the green fencing on the right kinda messed up the pic. If it werent there, it would have definitely been a perfect shot.

As for ur 4th pic, u have successfully brought out the "grand-ness" of the Bentley.

All in all, VERY WELL DONE!

Hello Profezeur

Thank you for your compliments.

I share your assessment of the pictures. The selection of location, barring the one in the first picture, has left much to be desired. In addition, the brevity of the photoshoot and my relative inexperience in photography have translated to the imperfect elements in the pictures.

I have much to learn from the seasoned folks here

Quote Originally Posted by ismokeweed79 View Post
    Hi, maybe try doing an internal shot of the car to bring out the style of luxury cars.
    Just my two cents

Hello ismokeweed79

Thanks for the suggestion.

It's certainly something I'm looking to do in the not too distant future, seeing as there are various subtle distinct features of the Diamond Series that set it apart from the standard Continental GT (the badge to the left of the front fenders in the third picture is one example).

Watch this space!
    Last edited by Defklan; 14th December 2010 at 09:43 PM.

I really like the PP, think that is the main element which brings interest to the photos. Not a problem with me as long as it looks nice/interesting, though some purists say photoshopping does not mean good photography.

Mind telling us how did you achieve that effect?

All in all pretty good effort. Photos are sharp, though at this size it should very well be.

Post processing is good if not a tad bit over the top.

Most of the shots (Currently only 1,3 and 4 are visible to me) have a rather tight crop. Which is ok, but it makes for a rather straight photo.
    Try to include more of the surroundings in your next shoot. Don't worry if the car is small, it's important to let the location tell a story.

:: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com