Thread: Question on Photoshop

Default Question on Photoshop

Hi Cs-ers. I am using Photoshop cs5. Is it possible to duplicate setting for all photos? For example.. I edit my (A photo), adjust colour.. Adjust saturation.. Blah blah blah.. And I would like apply the same setting on my (A Photo) to the rest of my photos. Is it possible ?

Default Re: Question on Photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by skybroodz View Post
    Hi Cs-ers. I am using Photoshop cs5. Is it possible to duplicate setting for all photos? For example.. I edit my (A photo), adjust colour.. Adjust saturation.. Blah blah blah.. And I would like apply the same setting on my (A Photo) to the rest of my photos. Is it possible ?

YES.

Just record your steps using actions. You can edit the whole folder by running the saved action later.

Thank for ur info ! Is it possible that u show me step by step ? Or any site or video that will show me how to do it ?

Is it batch procecssing you are refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by skybroodz View Post
    try search for batch processing in youtube.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Thank you guys for the great help !