Thread: Eye e city 2010

Default Eye e city 2010

Hi guys

EYE E CITY is back for the 9th time, but according to their site, it may be their last after 8years.

There are some changes to the Registration Locations. Please refer to below :

http://eyeecity.multiply.com/journal/item/91

Below is the Terms & Conditions

http://eyeecity.multiply.com/photos/album/62
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Default Re: Eye e city 2010

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    Hi guys

EYE E CITY is back for the 9th time, but according to their site, it may be their last after 8years.

There are some changes to the Registration Locations. Please refer to below :

http://eyeecity.multiply.com/journal/item/91

Below is the Terms & Conditions

http://eyeecity.multiply.com/photos/album/62
    Thanks to Dennis for putting up this post.

For participants of Eye City 2009, please note that you can collect the long waited book during registration at both locations. Hope to see you all around!

Quote Originally Posted by eyeecity View Post
    Thanks to Dennis for putting up this post.

For participants of Eye City 2009, please note that you can collect the long waited book during registration at both locations. Hope to see you all around!
    Yes finally can collect the book le...

but sad that it will be till this yr or next

Hope it can carry on!

Yes I'll be taking part again this year. Hope the table gets turn around and Eye can and will continue for many years to come. See you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzotint View Post
    Yes I'll be taking part again this year. Hope the table gets turn around and Eye can and will continue for many years to come. See you guys!
    Can ... if u can help them find sponsors. All arts need help esp the $$ part. Too bad this year I will be oversea, can't join. Best wishes to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan1975 View Post
    Can ... if u can help them find sponsors. All arts need help esp the $$ part. Too bad this year I will be oversea, can't join. Best wishes to everyone.
    Take care James and hope you have a great holiday. Cheers!

I'm new to this event but I cant find much information about it on the website... Is it a photo contest or something?

Quote Originally Posted by catohcat View Post
    I'm new to this event but I cant find much information about it on the website... Is it a photo contest or something?
    Hi catohcat, its not really a photo contest cos there is not price award. Its and event tat enable all photographer to see what happen to SG for the whole of year 2010. thru the eyes of the photographer. Those photo which had be selected by a group of judges will be print out and display as a form of art exhibition. If you need more info, u can always email them or PM them in CS.

Quote Originally Posted by catohcat View Post
    Hi catohcat! You can visit their website here for more details. You can also visit the National Library to check out Eye e City books for some reference on past images made by participants. From there, I'm sure you will get a better idea what this event is all about. It's a meaningful event and I strongly encourage you to take part. Cheers!

this year cant join, loaded with work commitment.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    this year cant join, loaded with work commitment.
    Apply leave lor if not MC la unpaid leave also can for fried cuttle fish for your boss la!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Apply leave lor if not MC la unpaid leave also can for fried cuttle fish for your boss la!
    no lah ... He cant "fried Cuttle Fish" his boss, he just sold his soul to the devil. hahaha

To All 2009 Eye City Participants,

We regret to inform that due to last minute changes to the book design by our co-publisher, Society for the Physically Disabled (SPD), the book, Eye City A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2009 will not be available for distribution on 30 Dec as planned.

The book will be ready tentatively by end Jan 2011. We will keep you informed of the collection dates or you could go to our website http://eyeecity.multiply.com/ for any updates. Please do not enquire/ approach SPD or the book designer for the time being. Please e-mail to us at eyeecity@yahoo.com for any enquiry.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and hope to see you all around on both registration and submission days.