Thread: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D + EF-S 18-135 IS with Filter *separate sales available* <<Good Deal>>

Default ttytian WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D + EF-S 18-135 IS with Filter *separate sales available* <<Good Deal>>

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: 550D + EF-S 18-135 IS with Filter *separate sales available* <<Good Deal>>
    Price (S$): 1500 (slightly nego)
    Description:
    Hi all,

Selling a conservatively rated <<10>> Canon 550D Kit 2. Bought back in September 2010, so it still is under warranty till June 2011.

Looking at selling as a package, however, will consider trading with Canon 60D (body only). Terms of trade can be negotiated.

Both body (very new) and lens (very very new) are in excellent condition with no scratches at all as they have been used sparingly. Aside, they have been residing comfortably in my dry cabi all the time.

Looking to sell as a set. However, if you want the lens alone, we can separately negotiate the price. Note that the lens is used even lesser than the body as I use my 550D with my prime lens most of the time. So condition of the lens is actually <<Mint>>.

Sale package includes everything that comes along in the box when first bought. All papers included

Contact Number: 9-83-85-980

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
    Warranty Status: Till June 2011

Package/Accessories/Extras:
    I have a Canon 5MDH bag (Black and Lime green interior, 2 buckle with silencers) which is used only twice, includes original crumpler tags. Found it too small for my liking.

Will sell it together at additional of 95$.

Default Re: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D + EF-S 18-135 IS with Filter *separate sales available

Price revised to 1450.

Lens to be sold separately at $450.00. Comes with everything belonging to the lens itself. SMS me for quick deal.

Default Re: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D + EF-S 18-135 IS with Filter *separate sales available

Lens sold to a nice gentleman.