Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hai, i am newbie! need help!!

Default Re: hai, i am newbie! need help!!

Thank for all recommend me,

i will put my budget around $2k on camera ..

so i think i will getting D7000 in 2011 Feb , ( if my planning no change)

( photography is about taking pictures by pasay )
    i will choose this photography in my hobby because i like to taking picture , design , travel(but until now havent go oversea.. only singapore is my 1st far than hometown) , 自由, touch nature and with computer .

Its because my waste too much time to find my Dream , that i will consentrate in photography , that wish start in 2011 , trying to learning some photography(i know its late for now i learn) , i wish can get some1 know the photograhy and camare things teaching me some about that, trying learning from them. wish can improve my knowledge high some .

To .ZerocoolAstra ,

Sorry about for you difficult to understand what i'am saying , my english is too lousy exactly..

i will trying improve on it also . but i think need to take more time on it..

once again, thank for ur still can reply my question . ^^"

i still dont no about the camera things more.. but i will trying to find out about that all when i getting the camera..
    i also try to looking some friends they are playing photograhy friends helping me..

(In my mind , out from topic)
    i know its will wasting much money on it, but that is my dream. . i will try to spend alot of money on my dream because money can earn back.. but life cant be trun back again , that is my thinking about ..

now i just know i want to do is , i try to helping my family and my dream .
    helping my father pay the money that he borrow .
    and also need to buy camera for my dream, ( my mother keep asking me to thinking about 1st . because i am dangerous man.. (3 minites hot). study english half, learning piano half , psp also half, play online games also half, ... i still findding the answer about why will be like that on me..

i never have a girlfriend too . think is girl no like me or i dont no how to say with them, i scare girl when i talking to them..(only my mom i can talk) from i born until now..
    think is my name -.-" (英雄难过美人关)< this word killing me..

英雄 is my real name.

WIsh all things on me will be change in 2011 , 21years old .

thank for all helping me in this clubsnap. ^^" its nice web i findding , hehe~

errr... seems like your entire life story in 1 post

ok ok... thanks for taking the trouble to type it all out.... hehehe.

One of the most important points is not to overspend on this hobby, I feel. Spend what you can afford.
    Seems like a lot of gear-chasers on this forum... people who place a lot of emphasis on acquiring 'legendary'/expensive lenses. It can get out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    errr... seems like your entire life story in 1 post

ok ok... thanks for taking the trouble to type it all out.... hehehe.

One of the most important points is not to overspend on this hobby, I feel. Spend what you can afford.
    Seems like a lot of gear-chasers on this forum... people who place a lot of emphasis on acquiring 'legendary'/expensive lenses. It can get out of hand.
    oh .. sorry about that , and thank for look.

ya.. i will trying to control my money in my future..

^^"thank for giving recommended

have a nice day*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12