Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nikon SB900

Quote Originally Posted by DM101

How about GP 2700mAH batteries... they good too ?
    Hi dm... I would stay away from gp. They don't hold charge very well.. Never had any prob with eneloops.

Default Re: Nikon SB900

I recommend the Powerex, 2400mAh and keeps the charge for a long time like the Eneloop.

The Eneloop is a series or a different type of category of material used? Yeah... I bought the Sanyo 2700 instead. Will it be the same.
    Sorry Im not so knowledgable on rechargable battery.

Quote Originally Posted by DM101

How about GP 2700mAH batteries... they good too ?
    Don't get those, used to use it last time. It doesn't hold a charge as well as the eneloop and has a longer cycle time also

Quote Originally Posted by Actururss
    The Eneloop is a series or a different type of category of material used? Yeah... I bought the Sanyo 2700 instead. Will it be the same.
    Sorry Im not so knowledgable on rechargable battery.
    The eneloop is a type of battery that sanyo makes, not sure how diff it is from the one you bought but it works amazingly well with flashes, has the most satisfied users so far

Thanks for the info. Guess I will need to use up the life cycle of my current one before buying Eneloop.

Just a quick question. Between SB-900 and SB-700, which Is more user friendly for beginners?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Just a quick question. Between SB-900 and SB-700, which Is more user friendly for beginners?
    I used to face a problem like you when i bought my Canon 430 EX II and sold away my 580 EX II, because I thought as a beginner, I won't get to use the feature, and that it is too big and heavy.

Really regreted it, because I realised that those extra features and power are quite useful. Depending on individuals, if you really know that you won't use those features and the extra power, then go ahead and get SB700.

Sry TS i use your thread for some information I need.

I bought a SB900 recently for a D700 + 24-70 f2.8G setup.
    When I tilt the camera with an angle, the flash will fires non stop and activate the AF assist.
    How can I reslove this problem ?

Done some check online and some people had this same problem and seem like the problem came from the lossy hotshoe. Anyone got solution as I need to use the setup for CNY and can't afford to sent it in for a check yet.

Thank you.
    Nikon D700 + 24-70 f2.8 + SB900

Quote Originally Posted by megatops View Post
    Sry TS i use your thread for some information I need.

I bought a SB900 recently for a D700 + 24-70 f2.8G setup.
    When I tilt the camera with an angle, the flash will fires non stop and activate the AF assist.
    How can I reslove this problem ?

Done some check online and some people had this same problem and seem like the problem came from the lossy hotshoe. Anyone got solution as I need to use the setup for CNY and can't afford to sent it in for a check yet.

Thank you.
    It is the D700 hotshoe problem, you need to send in to get it replace. Free if under warrenty.

Quote Originally Posted by sammedia View Post
    It is the D700 hotshoe problem, you need to send in to get it replace. Free if under warrenty.
    ok will try it thx
    Nikon D700 + 24-70 f2.8 + SB900

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234