Thread: ReFleXions

Default ReFleXions

I think the pics will be very great without the cultery.It will make a good advertisment with it.

hey ndroo...donno leh...like the reflection...maybe will be better to remove the chair slightly out of the pic...and yup...personally would prefer without the spoon and knife...then the composition will be clean and nice...heh...but the image is good and sharp...good shot nevertheless...

hi guys, i couldn't do anything to the cultery or chair coz i shot this outside a restaurant, and i wasn't dining there. so it was a 'compose, shoot n walk away' kind of shot thanks for the suggestions though.

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    hi guys, i couldn't do anything to the cultery or chair coz i shot this outside a restaurant, and i wasn't dining there. so it was a 'compose, shoot n walk away' kind of shot thanks for the suggestions though.

oh...I see...heh...well...you did the best you could under the situation then...heh...

Quote Originally Posted by kelster
    oh...I see...heh...well...you did the best you could under the situation then...heh...
    well i could have order a beer n take my time to shoot, but then again ... once u pop, u juz won't stop ... get what i mean?

well i could have order a beer n take my time to shoot, but then again ... once u pop, u juz won't stop ... get what i mean?
    heh...rite...got it...but gotta watch the poppings...heh...else the beer belly gonna be a problem...at least for me lah...heh heh...

hmmm...great shot...nice and simple...elegance and class..

Thumbs up

poster quality!

The pic is good. Clean and defined.
    good choice to use the coaster's color versus the bnw

fwah! shoot from outside restaurant oso can produce this result ar?!

*kowtow*

Great eye for beauty I truly admire such keen sense of composition without any manipulation of your subjects... I've learnt something
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

hmmm, i like the cutlery though. the chair could have been easily PSed away.. if i may be bold enough to ask, could you post the original photo and i try my hand at making it into a poster?

if cannot then nevermind lah... cos the red coaster is too tempting to not give it a try hahahaha... Great shot! sharp and crisp!

Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    hmmm, i like the cutlery though. the chair could have been easily PSed away.. if i may be bold enough to ask, could you post the original photo and i try my hand at making it into a poster?

if cannot then nevermind lah... cos the red coaster is too tempting to not give it a try hahahaha... Great shot! sharp and crisp!
    gosh, wish i could do that. this was meant as an experimental shot (was there for night shoot), so i overwrote the original file.

yeah, now ... if i think about it ... could be made into a pretty ok poster ah?

nice, clean shot.

i think...dont place your title there...it spoils the good pic.