Thread: Need advise on cam bag

Default Need advise on cam bag

Hi all

Am using a D90 with kit lens and battery grip.

Appreciate advise/ recommendations on suitable bags, mainly toploading, beltpacks, slings and shoulder bags (in this order of preserence). Will likely include a 55-200mm and/or 50mm and flash.

Currently using nikon brace bag, which is quite a tight fit with the battery grip on.

Cheers

Deregistered

Default Re: Need advise on cam bag

Bags are a personal item so what i like you may not like.But anyway you can try going down to CP/TK/OP/K-13/etc and take a look at their bags and try try...

Hi Patuick,

What member cleonbus replied is correct. Bags, like underwear, are a personal choice. I like g-string, you may not like. So, you'd have to visit shops or the web to view. Sometimes, joining outings is a good way to see what other members use as carrier for their precious cargo (yr camera is a precious cargo so you'd want to protect them, but remember, the camera and lenses are not tofu).

Also, stating such a general request is pretty hard as we don't know what other personal gear you wish to stuff into your bag .... may you want to put in batteries, adapters, book, cleaning kit, etc. Those alone can contribute to the size of the bag's bulk.

Do wish you all the best in your search.

Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

The bigger the bag, the more things you can put, but at the same time, it also becomes bulkier... Then you will have problems moving around with it on.

Quote Originally Posted by patuick View Post
    Hi all

Am using a D90 with kit lens and battery grip.

Appreciate advise/ recommendations on suitable bags, mainly toploading, beltpacks, slings and shoulder bags (in this order of preserence). Will likely include a 55-200mm and/or 50mm and flash.

Currently using nikon brace bag, which is quite a tight fit with the battery grip on.

Cheers
    Hi. You probably need to go down to TK photo, Oriental Photo, Cathay Photo or MS colours to check out the bag personally. Their addresses can be found in the price guide subforum.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

see what you want to do. for me was a bit of trial and error before deciding on a modified belt system.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Hi patuick,
    Do you have something in mind when you asked for "advise/ recommendations on suitable bags, mainly toploading, beltpacks, slings and shoulder bags"?

There have been discussions on backpacks and shoulder sling bags in the sub-forums, but what I feel you are asking if for a "101 about Camera Bag - Which One Suits You Most" book.

Different folks, different strokes. One man's meat, another man's poison.

Suggest you go down to the shops to have a feel of the type of bags that will fit your requirements. Difficult to recommend as this is really a personal preference thing.

formally i use a sling bag and i feel very heavy, now i use a backpack and i feel very hot . . .

very personal item, need to try yourself as all have suggested . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

kekeke! Din, i didnt know u like g-strings lOL!

ehh i think u should think whether u like sling bag or backpack haha. then u go down to the stores and choose one that u like in terms of designs.

so far the bags in stores are pretty okie isnt it in terms of reliability.