Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Newbie reporting

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang Road
    Posts
    79

    Default Newbie reporting

    Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys

  2. #2

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    welcome my fren. must be very excited. cheers.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome to CS

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymax View Post
    Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys
    Nice cam you got there. Enjoy!

  5. #5
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome to CS, and enjoy your stay here.

    .
    Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome to CS

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Hi welcome to CS!!
    Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!
    Happy shooting!!
    Canon EOS 7D| EF 70-200mm F/4 L IS USM| EF-S 15-85mm IS|580EX II

  8. #8

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome

  9. #9
    Member ant0800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymax View Post
    Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys
    Welcome to CS... I also a newbie to photography and also got myself 60D... lets learn and share together... looking forward to shooting outing...
    Canon EOS 60D | EFS 15-85 IS USM | EFS 18-55 IS | EFS 55-250 IS | EF 50F1.8II | Nissin Di622 Mark II

  10. #10

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome and enjoy!
    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

  11. #11

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymax View Post
    Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys
    Hi. Remember to read the yellow stickies thread at the top of newbie subforum and articles subforum. Lots of things to learn there.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #12

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Hi and welcome to CS
    Look for the outings organized in the Gatherings and Outings sub-forum to join

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore (West)
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Hi and welcome to cs
    Canon 550D | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6IS | EF 50mm f/1.8II |
    My Humble Flickr

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    welcome to CS . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Welcome to CS. ^^

    You are encourage to read more online, and join some newbie outings under the Outings subforum.

    Good start here:

    Camera basics
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...al-photography

    Composition
    http://www.amateursnapper.com/photog...position-rules
    http://digital-photography-school.co...mposition-tips
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...ps-illustrated

    Landscape Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...pe-photography
    Hyperfocus

    Street Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...t-photographer

    Basic Night Photography Tips
    http://www.schoolofphotography.com/c...esson.html#int

    More topics covered here:
    http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm
    Understanding Stops and Exposure

    =================================================
    Buying Guides for Newbie

    =================================================
    Singapore Camera equipment price guides:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

    Newbie guide to buying lenses:
    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Guid...g_guide_01.htm

    Newbie guide to buying DSLR:
    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Guid...g_guide_01.htm
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #16
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Welcome to CS. ^^

    You are encourage to read more online, and join some newbie outings under the Outings subforum.

    Good start here:

    Camera basics
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...al-photography

    Composition
    http://www.amateursnapper.com/photog...position-rules
    http://digital-photography-school.co...mposition-tips
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...ps-illustrated

    Landscape Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...pe-photography
    Hyperfocus

    Street Photography
    http://www.digital-photography-schoo...t-photographer

    Basic Night Photography Tips
    http://www.schoolofphotography.com/c...esson.html#int

    More topics covered here:
    http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm
    Understanding Stops and Exposure

    =================================================
    Buying Guides for Newbie

    =================================================
    Singapore Camera equipment price guides:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

    Newbie guide to buying lenses:
    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Guid...g_guide_01.htm

    Newbie guide to buying DSLR:
    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Guid...g_guide_01.htm
    Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

    Just want to say thank you again

  17. #17

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

    Just want to say thank you again
    np ^^
    glad tt it is of some help to you..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  18. #18
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

    Just want to say thank you again
    As a community, what we look for is for you to pay it forward ... so if there are newbies joining the way, provide them the links too so that they can benefit the same way you did.

    Cheers! And best of luck on your photographic journey
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang Road
    Posts
    79

    Smile Re: Newbie reporting

    Hi To all Seniors

    Pls kindly advise me on the Post process & using the Photoshop software & the version available. is there any link for online tutorial of PP & PS.

    Thank all in advance.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Newbie reporting

    Hi and welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •