Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

  1. #1
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Anyone's kids here somehow addicted to tht show?
    In fact, i'm watching it now
    indie

  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    i came from the first generation GO-GO power rangers...

    my favourite is the tommy guy. white tiger, eagle, silver ranger, red ranger, black dino. if u ask me, he is the papa of all power ranger rangers.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    I came from the smurf's era................... when ultraman was a hit, every saturday 7pm.......

    so to me, power ranger sucks..............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i came from the first generation GO-GO power rangers...

    my favourite is the tommy guy. white tiger, eagle, silver ranger, red ranger, black dino. if u ask me, he is the papa of all power ranger rangers.
    GREEN RANGER

    he's now a MMA fighter. lol.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Power ranger use Nikon or canon?

  6. #6
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    GREEN RANGER

    he's now a MMA fighter. lol.
    best.

    after he got his tattoos, he wears only long sleeves in power rangers right?

  7. #7
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Video Missing

    i like the inside jokes on his past few hundred episodes of power rangers.


    best quotes
    aren't you a little too old for this, tommy?~evil person
    just like riding a bike~ tommy

  8. #8
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i came from the first generation GO-GO power rangers...

    my favourite is the tommy guy. white tiger, eagle, silver ranger, red ranger, black dino. if u ask me, he is the papa of all power ranger rangers.
    papa is the gas guy inside the tube and the robot with a flying saucer head lea. The root of all evil is that witch on the moon, if not wrong the first idea of "monster dying, make him bigger" came from her as well

  9. #9

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    wah nostalgic, most favorite one is mighty morphine and turbo hahaha
    facebook | Kiwira

  10. #10
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    papa is the gas guy inside the tube and the robot with a flying saucer head lea. The root of all evil is that witch on the moon, if not wrong the first idea of "monster dying, make him bigger" came from her as well
    nostalgic i remember they made a movie too. ivan ooze anyone?

  11. #11
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    nostalgic i remember they made a movie too. ivan ooze anyone?
    Ya, I remember the part about his minions get squashed by the heavy container when they try to attack the rangers

  12. #12

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    papa is the gas guy inside the tube and the robot with a flying saucer head lea. The root of all evil is that witch on the moon, if not wrong the first idea of "monster dying, make him bigger" came from her as well
    Yeah I remember thinking "why did I ever watch that retarded show" when I grew up a bit and stopped watching power rangers, because of that. And why do those monsters have to wait till those power rangers assemble their machines before attacking again lol, can't they just finish off those idiots with cloth as semi-metallic armour (sparks fly out when they get hit)

  13. #13
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yeah I remember thinking "why did I ever watch that retarded show" when I grew up a bit and stopped watching power rangers, because of that. And why do those monsters have to wait till those power rangers assemble their machines before attacking again lol, can't they just finish off those idiots with cloth as semi-metallic armour (sparks fly out when they get hit)
    It is part of growing up bro.
    I cannot remember which version, but there is one where the bad guy will throw the stick down and make the monter grow big. Ever wonder why the rangers never steal the stick so the monster will never grow big? When we grew up, we see things in a not so innocent view to enjoy the show, but rather, we will know that they will need a new costume and other stuff to start a new series and new bad guy if they show the ranger steal the stick and the bad guy loses.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive



    Super Human Samurai for the Geeks.

    Cool way to kill ur Computer Viruses.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  15. #15
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    This is still my favourite

  16. #16
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Ya, I remember the part about his minions get squashed by the heavy container when they try to attack the rangers
    yep. a lot of morals too in the story line lar. i thought at least it was not bad in that sense...

    tommy is still influencial as a ranger. u have to admit that. many would see him as their role model, from the evil green to the good black.

  17. #17
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    RED RANGER =ftw!!!
    indie

  18. #18
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    yep. a lot of morals too in the story line lar. i thought at least it was not bad in that sense...

    tommy is still influencial as a ranger. u have to admit that. many would see him as their role model, from the evil green to the good black.
    Ya, I prefer his Godzilla bot where he will fight side by side with the rest of the ranger combined. He don't even need to be in the bot, just stand beside and blow his dagger flute can already

  19. #19
    LostFinder
    Guests

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

    Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

    For 12 yrs.. really?!

  20. #20
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by LostFinder View Post
    Power Rangers... you mean they're still ALIVE after all these decades??? Wow how can something with a same theme everyweek last this long? LOL

    Bad guy angry --> makes monster that attacks city ---> power rangers come---> monster become enlarged and so power rangers become enlarged ---> Rangers win..

    For 12 yrs.. really?!
    really. and yes. i'm a fan. not a hardcore, but i wont mind seeing them.

    there is actually a underlying story one... most have this final boss that they have to work up to. and its interesting. always their "hidden ace" character is the best.

    white ranger, green ranger, samurai ranger, black dino, lone wolf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •