Thread: Austin Golf Resort , JB

Default Austin Golf Resort , JB

Hey.. i got an assignment in JB in Mid July.
    Hows the room there?
    my client referred me there.....

:P

anywhere interesting?

Default I think u meant "Austin Hills Golf Resort"

I have just returned from my church camp last thursday. I must say they have HUGE rooms, big and long corridors. They have bathtubs with NO shower screens/ curtains. Anyway, they have a separate shower area in all rooms. Basically, it's a GOLF resort.. so u will see nice man-made landscape and greenery. They have a small bowling alley and games room - must pay. They have a pool with a small slide and jacuzzi is free for members and guests. There is a karaoke lounge with pool tables too. Well, it's located in a 'ulu' location and pitch dark in the evening. About 15 km from the Causeway ... Heard stories that it's not safe to wander about at night. So, take care of yourself. There is nothing nearby unless you drive out but do take care. Oh, there are no public telephones in the resort ... strange , isnt it ?

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    I have just returned from my church camp last thursday. I must say they have HUGE rooms, big and long corridors. They have bathtubs with NO shower screens/ curtains. Anyway, they have a separate shower area in all rooms. Basically, it's a GOLF resort.. so u will see nice man-made landscape and greenery. They have a small bowling alley and games room - must pay. They have a pool with a small slide and jacuzzi is free for members and guests. There is a karaoke lounge with pool tables too. Well, it's located in a 'ulu' location and pitch dark in the evening. About 15 km from the Causeway ... Heard stories that it's not safe to wander about at night. So, take care of yourself. There is nothing nearby unless you drive out but do take care. Oh, there are no public telephones in the resort ... strange , isnt it ?

I hope this helps.
    oh it really helps
    LOL!
    ive drove pass Austin hill resort last week.. nothing much in fact.but its near my client's place mah.. lolz!!

and also near this place where they call it a small HK st?