Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello uncle Clement, are you using photoshop also?
    I am using Aperture and photoshop CS4.
    What Im learning now is B&W and HDR... Maybe I will ask my dad to buy me the Nik Software for HDR.. i think is very good.
    Photomatix also ok but I think I prefer HDR efex Pro better.
    I use PS CS4/5 & DXOLabs.. I'm also learning BW .. I have tried HDR before but not a great fan yet..

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Good afternoon... Just came back from chasing bugs
    Welcome back.. got any BUGs?.. how is Jacobs & Jeffery.. me suppose to go Little India with Jeffery.. but a bit lazy.. since morning was gloomy.. BUT SUN IS OUT NOW..

Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Welcome back.. got any BUGs?.. how is Jacobs & Jeffery.. me suppose to go Little India with Jeffery.. but a bit lazy.. since morning was gloomy.. BUT SUN IS OUT NOW..
    Got a few, they all went back liao

Got a few, they all went back liao
    Have a rest.. then u can proceed to sunset...

Have a rest.. then u can proceed to sunset...
    going hort park in the evening take some night scenes. Not sure if there's nice sunset there

going hort park in the evening take some night scenes. Not sure if there's nice sunset there
    hort park.. henderson bridge.. etc... nice walk as well... you walking along the trail or staying put at hort park.. (1-2 hr can walk how much of the trail?)

hort park.. henderson bridge.. etc... nice walk as well... you walking along the trail or staying put at hort park.. (1-2 hr can walk how much of the trail?)
    depending on how fast you walk. It can be the whole trail or just half of it.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I had went thru the Southern Ridges from West Coast Park till Harbourfront, it's took me about 5 hrs to complete the whole journey..

At Kent Ridge Park, there were even more couples as well as family groups. HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber Park were full of couples, groups and families, all eager to experience Alexandra Arch and Henderson Waves. It seems that Singaporeans are quite keen on this trail...
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Morning all :-----
    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    CT - your walking pace is toooooo fast for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    I had went thru the Southern Ridges from West Coast Park till Harbourfront, it's took me about 5 hrs to complete the whole journey..

At Kent Ridge Park, there were even more couples as well as family groups. HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber Park were full of couples, groups and families, all eager to experience Alexandra Arch and Henderson Waves. It seems that Singaporeans are quite keen on this trail...
    Jacobs - your pace is more reasonable for me, guess 1-2hrs from Hortpark is not going to get me very, very far
    Last edited by ClemC; 12th December 2010 at 10:45 AM.

Clem, if you're going to take it easy and stop to take photos etc, I would suggest perhaps... 2 hours to cover Hort Park and the Henderson Waves bridge. More than that is possible if just walking. I covered Kent Ridge to Harbourfront in about 1.5 hrs just casual walking non-stop (not fast pace).
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Clem, if you're going to take it easy and stop to take photos etc, I would suggest perhaps... 2 hours to cover Hort Park and the Henderson Waves bridge. More than that is possible if just walking. I covered Kent Ridge to Harbourfront in about 1.5 hrs just casual walking non-stop (not fast pace).
    ZCA morning - i didn't make myself clear earlier, yes -I was thinking more of a photography walk, coverage from "HortPark-Henderson Waves" is a good distance. ZCA is your 1.5hrs one-way.. (online suggestion seem to be - walk to other place, take MRT to come back to starting place - if driving).

Got maps from URA website.

Thanks CT, Jacobs & ZCA for info.

Am also thinking of going to Hort Park after they discharge me with the missus for relaxation. Wonder how tough the trail is with wheelchair ...
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Am also thinking of going to Hort Park after they discharge me with the missus for relaxation. Wonder how tough the trail is with wheelchair ...
    Dingaroo, morning - The NParks website has a 10-pages booklet.. Get it from here. The individual pages describes the level of difficulties for each section - ranging from "moderate to challenging" to "easy".. the booklet also highlight which part is "wheelchair-friendly"..

ZCA morning - i didn't make myself clear earlier, yes -I was thinking more of a photography walk, coverage from "HortPark-Henderson Waves" is a good distance. ZCA is your 1.5hrs one-way.. (online suggestion seem to be - walk to other place, take MRT to come back to starting place - if driving).

Got maps from URA website.

Thanks CT, Jacobs & ZCA for info.
    I parked at Harbourfront carpark. My friend picked me up and we drove to Kent Ridge carpark (off the '99 turns'). Walked from there past Hort Park, Alexandra Arch, Henderson Waves, etc. all the way back to my car, then drove back to Kent Ridge to fetch other car.
    We took about 1.5hours to complete the 1-way journey. I stopped a couple of times to take photos, but it was pretty harsh lighting, and I really wanted to finish before lunch (tummy growling), so we pushed on

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    it's accessible, but pretty tough, especially the Hort Park - Henderson Waves part. The elevation change is a killer

GOOD MORNING....

Took sunset yesterday..came back and not feeling well now..
    Actually there is quite nice sunset at this river view hotel that I saw but was too late. already dark. But I took one shot opposite direction that is still bright but no sun.. which was also taken by Angelreich when he came to singapore. also taken by nightmare.
    Will post later.

GOOD MORNING....

Actually there is quite nice sunset at this river view hotel that I saw but was too late. already dark. But I took one shot opposite direction that is still bright but no sun.. which was also taken by Angelreich when he came to singapore. also taken by nightmare.
    Will post later.
    River View Hotel is near to NNB's home... you never go and say hello?

along the Singapore River? If sunset then you'll be shooting AWAY from Robertson Quay area for the light, which isn't so interesting I thought... Zouk nightclub will be your foreground?

anyway looking forward to see your photos for a better idea

GOOD MORNING....

Will post later.
    morning.. take care.. and post when you are ready..

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    River View Hotel is near to NNB's home... you never go and say hello?

along the Singapore River? If sunset then you'll be shooting AWAY from Robertson Quay area for the light, which isn't so interesting I thought... Zouk nightclub will be your foreground?

anyway looking forward to see your photos for a better idea
    Oh..NNB stay there? I saw a little sunset from this area but maybe not so nice...I dont know is a river or canal, but I post already..

morning.. take care.. and post when you are ready..
    Hello uncle Clement, I post already, some more later... yes I will rest until sunset...again.

Oh..NNB stay there? I saw a little sunset from this area but maybe not so nice...I dont know is a river or canal, but I post already..
    NNB stays quite close there... in fact so do I. But his is walking distance, and I am closer to Orchard.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast