Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1010

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

  1. #801

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Some Merz leh... Think the older ones. If Lawrence was with us he'll be busy with his bamboo.

    Wah piang eh. Go breakfast in the end kena pull into macro. Poisonous guys....
    The world of macro is really beautiful. It lets you capture thing which you don't normally see with your bare eyes. All the way into the fine little details....

  2. #802
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    My today sunrise shot:

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  3. #803
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    The world of macro is really beautiful. It lets you capture thing which you don't normally see with your bare eyes. All the way into the fine little details....
    Yeah it's a new realm of photography

    I like to see the photos, but....
    Exploring! :)

  4. #804

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Here's mine


  5. #805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    The world of macro is really beautiful. It lets you capture thing which you don't normally see with your bare eyes. All the way into the fine little details....
    Wah piang bro. At home alrdy still want to continue.

    You 2 so fast submit homework liao! I cannot. Gotta go catch 40 winks first. Good 'night' to all!
    Last edited by Smiles88; 1st January 2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #806
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Wah piang bro. At home alrdy still want to continue.

    You 2 so fast submit homework liao! I cannot. Gotta go catch 40 winks first. Good 'night' to all!
    goodnight
    Exploring! :)

  7. #807
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Some Merz leh... Think the older ones. If Lawrence was with us he'll be busy with his bamboo.

    Wah piang eh. Go breakfast in the end kena pull into macro. Poisonous guys....
    Huh? Suddenly see my name mentioned...

    Laddie... you don't need a bamboo to do car or panning shots lah... any lens can do.

    I need the bamboo coz of low light and fence clearance...

    If not low light or need to clear fence, your 50mm also can! (f/1.8 better than f/2.8 somore!)
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #808
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    You 2 so fast submit homework liao! I cannot. Gotta go catch 40 winks first. Good 'night' to all!
    night, night.. S88

    Submitting my homework, after some heavy PP.. guess will make a trip back in the near future.. wonder if got BRC team next time

  9. #809
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I need the bamboo coz of low light and fence clearance...
    If not low light or need to clear fence, your 50mm also can! (f/1.8 better than f/2.8 somore!)
    Kriegs - me very tempted by bamboo... 2.6...2.6....2.6...

  10. #810
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Kriegs - me very tempted by bamboo... 2.6...2.6....2.6...
    Ok ok, noted noted!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #811
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Here my today sunrise shot



  12. #812
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    jeffrey,

    nice shot with the guy fishing as foreground
    It pays to move around .

    I simply stay put on the rock

  13. #813
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    jeffrey,

    nice shot with the guy fishing as foreground
    It pays to move around .

    I simply stay put on the rock
    Thanks yilin! I slowly move and try to catch him inside my photo. Yr shoot also very gd lo.

  14. #814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin
    jeffrey,

    nice shot with the guy fishing as foreground
    It pays to move around .

    I simply stay put on the rock
    I was also moving! But I was getting nearer to the edge of the water each time.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  15. #815
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Where is your shoot ?
    With the twig as foreground one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    I was also moving! But I was getting nearer to the edge of the water each time.

  16. #816

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Here! Not well done.

    1)


    2)


    3)
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  17. #817

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My gf went up the Baiyokke Sky building last week... supposed to offer panoramic views of the bkk city.... but looked like Genting Highlands early in the morning, if you know what I mean
    I stayed at Baiyoke Sky leh 26-29 Dec ... 74 floor ... view was quite good sometimes .... but difficult to take nice shots as the top floor rotates ...


    BTW, recent trip Beijing/Thailand took pics, but too lazy to post any .....
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 2nd January 2011 at 12:52 AM.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #818
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer

    I stayed at Baiyoke Sky leh 26-29 Dec ... 74 floor ... view was quite good sometimes .... but difficult to take nice shots as the top floor rotates ...

    BTW, recent trip Beijing/Thailand took pics, but too lazy to post any .....
    Wah, you si beh high class leh
    She only visited baiyoke sky. stayed at a hostel near MBK.
    Oh yeah, the roof platform rotates... forgot abt that.

    No XMM photos from Beijing?
    Exploring! :)

  19. #819

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

    wah wake up so early???
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  20. #820
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88
    wah wake up so early???
    Early meh...? Considered late liao
    Normally 730 is normal. Earlier if chasing sun
    Exploring! :)

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •