Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IX)

BTW... Bye everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW... Bye everyone!
    See you bro. Shoot together soon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    See you bro. Shoot together soon
    Saturday mah... you coming right?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Saturday mah... you coming right?
    Of course

Of course
    Bro, tmr morning till afternoon (9am-5pm) free or not?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Bro, tmr morning till afternoon (9am-5pm) free or not?
    Tml? Double confirm tml is thursday 20 dec right? Ya i'm free till around 6. My lessons start at 7pm

Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    What's up??
    Lets not bother bout such stuffs....

Tml? Double confirm tml is thursday 20 dec right? Ya i'm free till around 6. My lessons start at 7pm
    Check PM & reply me.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

This is a group I have distanced myself from since Jun 2010, because I think their maturity (or the lack of) is not something I want to be associated with. I thought our group consisted of more mature people. I hope I am not wrong.

If their choice is to form their own clique and talk in their own language, make their own presumptions, choose to be selfish, that is none of my business.

To me, I am direct. If I am want to clarify something, I will PM you direct. If I am not happy with you, I will let you know. I don't like mincing my words. If someone chooses to play the double crosser, please don't involve me. I already have enough backstabbing in office; I don't need my hobbies to have people backstabbing me also.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    This is a group I have distanced myself from since Jun 2010, because I think their maturity (or the lack of) is not something I want to be associated with. I thought our group consisted of more mature people. I hope I am not wrong.

If their choice is to form their own clique and talk in their own language, make their own presumptions, choose to be selfish, that is none of my business.

To me, I am direct. If I am want to clarify something, I will PM you direct. If I am not happy with you, I will let you know. I don't like mincing my words. If someone chooses to play the double crosser, please don't involve me. I already have enough backstabbing in office; I don't need my hobbies to have people backstabbing me also.

sorry for gatecrashing into this thread.. i really agree with you on this... but another sense is that we should all be more forgiving... there's all sorts of people in this world... and the fact which is to me is that talking to a person online and in-person is totally different if you get what i mean...

cheers
    Last edited by BananaDiver; 30th December 2010 at 12:25 AM.
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

It seems like I'm a bit clueless at the moment with regards to what is going on.

May I just take a moment to ask everyone to take a step back and let things cool off a bit, before resorting to strong words.

This group came together because a bunch of people shared the same interest and found that we got along as friends. Simple as that.
    As 2010 draws to a close, let's look forward to simpler days of friendship and photography.

Bananadiver, tks for sharing your thoughts, and welcome to this thread
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It seems like I'm a bit clueless at the moment with regards to what is going on.

May I just take a moment to ask everyone to take a step back and let things cool off a bit, before resorting to strong words.

This group came together because a bunch of people shared the same interest and found that we got along as friends. Simple as that.
    As 2010 draws to a close, let's look forward to simpler days of friendship and photography.

well... let's just get on with life and photography and not talk about it especially in an open forum like CS...

cheers
    banana
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by BananaDiver View Post
    well... let's just get on with life and photography and not talk about it especially in an open forum like CS...

cheers
    banana
    i really agree with you on this... which is why I chose to distance myself from them. At that time, I thought there was just one immature guy, but it looks like there are more than one person in there who are like that. Anyway it's none of my business, as long as what they do concerns themselves and don't spill over and affect my friends, then really, go do whatever they want to.

But if it does affect my friends, then it becomes my concern too.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post

bro, although i think we nv really meet and introduce in person but i can see the way u post.

gd or bad u will say out. which is good for many but some "closed" minded ppl it will always reject reject reject... simply waste of time!

anyway for u to distance. enjoying photography is more impt!

yeah yeah, step back and relax!! let's shoot!

moving along...

This morning on my way to work, I spotted pretty nice sky towards the east. Most of the sky was cloudy and overcast, but as I drove up the Benjamin Sheares bridge I spotted a huge clear patch, and with purplish hues to boot Some more with Sg Flyer in the foreground, and Gardens by the Bay and Marina Barrage in background, lagi best!
    Too bad camera in boot and stopping the car abruptly would be a major traffic offence

..... Too bad camera in boot and stopping the car abruptly would be a major traffic offence
    YoYoYo... Trying to cover lost grounds is difficult.. so many things/pages happened over the last few days... got trip, got "hot" discussion, got well wishes, got baby talk, etc...

YoYoYo.. HAPPY BELATED MERRY XMAS and best Wishes for the NEW YEAR!!...

ZCA: Should have STOPPED to shoot Create NEWS for SUNCHASERSSG!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    YoYoYo... Trying to cover lost grounds is difficult.. so many things/pages happened over the last few days... got trip, got "hot" discussion, got well wishes, got baby talk, etc...

YoYoYo.. HAPPY BELATED MERRY XMAS and best Wishes for the NEW YEAR!!...

ZCA: Should have STOPPED to shoot Create NEWS for SUNCHASERSSG!!
    Happy Belated x'mas to you too

Yeah let's move on and look forward to 2011.

hahaha... stop abruptly?
    6 lanes of fast-moving traffic leh... would be not only illegal, but suicidal

Yes.. As spoken with bertz yest n zca earlier, there's still life outside CS, dun tk things so seriously, move on n put those jokes behind us before we embrace the new yr n embark to a whole new photographic journey. Life shd be so much easier without hatred.

Bt one ting me n bertz agreed is the culture of CS tat has chg so much, so much so tat we need to self reflect on why so many good photographers has left..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son